Cryptids League / Anduin's Knights Announcement

Not full premades though. I do BGs every week, almost daily for the first conquest win until I’m capped. (At cap I don’t queue though)

I queue with a friend or two for random battlegrounds, as for epic battlegrounds I’ll admit I rarely queue for it, maybe once every week? Though, they’re far from a premades. They don’t even know what they’re doing half the time.

1 Like

Horde and Alliance have premade AV for 14 years now. From AVenabler to OQueue and counting down on TS/vent/discord.

WSB, Hydra, Alliance Vanguard, IWC have all done full premades over the years.

8 Likes

WPVP is bullying? Haha, that’s funny.
Cryptids League may be my rival, but they’re definitely not “bullies.” I personally enjoy going up against them, as do many others in my community. It brings greater excitement and greater challenge to my raids. When I fight them, it never feels like they’re “bullying” or “trolling” me. It’s just two raids participating in WPVP. Sometimes I win, sometimes they win. Either way, WPVP happened in Warmode. If you feel like WPVP and raids destroying each other is “bullying,” then maybe Warmode isn’t for you.

16 Likes

I’m liking Shadowblades more and more.

1 Like

Well said Shadow. Although I hijacked Crypts thread earlier today (my apology), I did not hide behind lowbie alts or deleted posts. The toxicity which exists in certain groups, was an issue for myself and led to my actions earlier this week. Inside CL-Sargeras, a guild member - hunter - SC (initials) put forth this discussion, "Had we dropped so low to become them - meaning horde - bullies. The reputation horde hold for ganking is well known and experienced by many but they are also some of the best players in the game, another well known fact. It felt the game play in those bloody thirsty packs… oh well. Mardiian, yeah I was hurt but my post was to draw attention so someone in CL might see my concern. Apparently it worked as evidenced by the above posts (including deleted). CL will continue to survive and time will tell if wpvp stands the test of time.

40-man BGs, eh. Excellent. :cowboy_hat_face:

I’m not in the actual CL guild, as I’m not on Sargaras and I’m to cheap to transfer, but I am one of the more active members of the CL cross-sever community. The accusations that you are claiming have been far far from my experience since I began running with them in October or so.

In fact, some of the nicest and coolest people I’ve met in WoW have come from the CL community, a number of which I feel I can legitimately call friends.

Do we “bully” Horde? I suppose from a certain perspective you can say that we do, but it’s not as though there aren’t communities in the Horde that do the same to Alliance. I feel that’s really just what WPVP is about. Either you enjoy the chaos and the battle (and tolerate the lag) or you don’t. At the end of the day it’s a game and it’s about having fun. If you don’t find that fun, well Blizzard provides everyone with an easy solution to avoid it entirely.

10 Likes

Respect cheif

Everyday , and there are no 40 man horde premades I have ever seen . 5 member yes.

Horde have enough advantage in AV that if they are smart and understand what their advantage is they should still have a good shot at beating alliance premades.

1 Like

Moonchilde has it correct . I have been playing since vanilla and hardly ever pvped in that time. In this community and others I participate in I find most helpful and alot of fun. The toxic behavior…not really …venting and going with the emotion certainly…a select few might have that “toxic behavior”…but not many that I have seen. I have never played horde for any length of time…2 weeks a long time ago…but being camped for hours…hundreds of times…I remember…horde 40 man raids on my guild wiping them out 10 times in a row as we r doing guild events…too many times to count. Its a game…that’s what you pay for…thats what you get. WPVP is better than the old system for now guilds who don’t want that type of aggravation don’t. Everyone loses and everyone wins…depending on the day…talent…heals.
I listened to a stream where a bunch of players from horde called people from the league names I wouldn’t repeat. So “he who has no sin cast the first stone”.

1 Like

No worried, Ehelena, I have been working with Cryptids since Warlords dealing with these sort of issues.

Feel free to whisper me the names of the accused and we can start to investigate for you. We don’t tolerate this sort of thing in our groups and some of the newer leaders may have been overlooking or not nipping these more outspoken players comments at the bud and things may have gotten outta hand.

Again, whisper me in game, on twitter (@SpaventosoWoW) or send me an in game mail and we can chat privately

1 Like

i DONT disagree cryptids league are ANNOYING and they do troll horde players by camping THEM and chasing the same raid over DIFFERENT shards. Nonetheless Ethlenas post shows he is no different its ONE of the most saltiest post I have EVER seen you left Zappy BEHIND even ZAPPY is not this toxic.

This is not a GOOD news that they will start DOING battlegrounds.

I would be honored if you’d have me join arms with you in battle Cryp.
I’ve seen you rolling horde raids many times in the world, heard of you in RG discord and ran with you in a SS/TM horde beatdown. Triple shroud up into dat horde azz.

1 Like

Just based on their forum post history alone, I agree with Elehena.

Thank you for the friendly rivalry! Maybe we’ll meet on the battlefield again sometime. :smiley:

1 Like

Can’t wait to join. Had tons of fun in similar premaids during MoP.

1 Like

The gesture is appreciated Spav but if you do or do not know the names of the 3 CL community members who taunted me in whispers remains to be seen. Situation: earlier this week (SS/TM brawl where I loaded in ahead of CL’s premade group). Their names were shared with another CL guild member - Sargeras and the same was said to me which leads me to say thanks but no thanks (empty offers).

So, other CL community members have stepped up and voiced their opinions from “I’ve never seen or heard of this… to those without sin cast the first stone quote…” The ones who whispered me, know who they are and yes they are part of the problem, not the solution.

We (including myself) are responsible for this change in wpvp, not the horde, not the gankers.

Hey - feel free to tell me the names of the players you are referring to so I can get some more details and solve your problem.

This post was intended for Community Announcements and Recruitment and not to resolve situations with players in our community. We can get a group chat w/ Cryptids and whoever is involved and sort it out in game.

1 Like

This post brings severe doubt to the integrity of your claims. Which also bolsters my belief that your entire story has been nothing more then a salty player with a desire to tarnish this guilds reputation through means of a false claim and wild actualization. If this were as large and issue as you are claiming it to be, then you would desire to have it resolved. Not continue to hide those you claim to be involved behind a veil of cloaks and mirrors. It’s clear that the Individual above my post would like to resolve the issue that you brought before the wow committee via the forums, I would suggest giving him the name or names of those involved, so that you both can work toward a solution.

3 Likes