Crusader Strike (RPPVP) FULL

How did they not realize RP-PvP realms are not only the best choice but the only choice.

They need 3-4 of them.

1 Like

Spent ages on ED and Grobb. Was really hyped to see an RPPvP server announced and now it’s just streamerland with a 7 hour queue.

Kinda blows tbh.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m hoping they release more types of the servers :confused:

Im not in a basement <3

On rollout day, the hour of rollout, during something that had zero PTR, this is what makes or breaks everything for you? You didnt expect this?

You’re better than that

bruh y’all rlly think that everybody is gonna stay on that server after a week?

u still get to rp as a big butt blood elf who wants to be pegged as u always wanted

open another rp pvp server blizzard

Better yet, open a strictly streamer server and let them have it all to themselves

2 Likes

“Alliance character creation is currently restricted on this realm due to faction imbalance” :skull:

1 Like

There needs to be more than one streamer server.

This is nonsense, and not fair, I was looking forward to streaming with my friends on Crusader Strike.

lost all the hype for sod lol

2 Likes

I’m personally detached from this, since I’m not playing on the rp-pvp realm, but I think this will hurt SoD and Blizzard in the long run. Not being able to play with friends and guildies is what drives players from the game. Waiting is one thing…but no hope of playing where you want and with whom is really bad.

3 Likes

yeah i don’t even feel like playing right now lol

2 Likes

Self-fulfilling prophecy. They think there will be a huge drop off in players. And there probably will be…due to how they’ve handled this launch.

5 Likes

I don’t even understand what a streamer like asmongold would get out of playing on the 1 and only RPPVP server. He can’t honestly expect to get anything RP related out of the trogs that follow him unless he’s roleplaying the Bald King with his horde of cancerous neckbeards.

2 Likes

That’s the worst part. There’s NO REASON for a well-known and disruptive streamer to pick the ONLY RP-PVP server as his home instead of a more “common” server.

1 Like

I wonder this myself honestly. I don’t think Asmon RPs (I have no clue I don’t really like him so I don’t watch him.)

I wish he would’ve been more considerate, knowing his fans were going to follow him, and chose either a PvP or a normal server since there are multiple of those.

1 Like

That’s where I’m headed as well. I’m bummed because I like the PVP flavor.

1 Like

People pay him to be a, ehm, person who breaks social conventions, that’s why.

1 Like

Pay attention Folks. Another RP-PVP is opening up. Get ready to shift away from Streamer town.

3 Likes