Crusader Strike (RPPVP) FULL

7300 queue rn. 106min estimated time. This is insane! Just make another RPPVP please!

4 Likes

Same, and instead of letting me in, it kicked me out into a 10k queue. Even though I was logged into Era 30 minutes early to avoid that exact thing…

not to stress you out more I did the same thing and I got booted, then I tried again to log in and now I can’t even get into the que…says not accepting more at this time.

I think they need to open another rppvp

5 Likes

I threw zero tantrum, I stated bluntly what I did.

The only people that watch Asmongod are kids and nostalgic basement dwellers in their thirties and think because they play on his server he’ll be their best friend. You know parasocial manchildren.

3 Likes

Asmon is honestly trash. Pure poison.

3 Likes

Wait for a new rppvp server

ugh I just leared Asmongold is playing on the RPPVP server, I’m bummed

He’s never played on a RP server before…wtf

2 Likes

He wants his own little kingdom to poison and rule. Filled with thotts, basement dwellers, and people with vans that say “free candy”

2 Likes

I wish i had a basement full of thotts. I just have a basement full of thoughts instead.

Yeah started a 5 player stellaris MP game, should get to crisis by the time Crusader Strike lets me in

i have fungal toenails

Anyone has the right to choose what server they want… THO asmon picking an rpserver knowing this would happen is meh :frowning:

2 Likes

Yeah i am moving to Lava Lash cuz I don’t want to deal with streamers, especially not Asmondumbass. He and his people have no respect for RP servers or their communities.

1 Like

Bruh why are you a dragon?

get in Lava lash while you can, 1200 que a couple minutes ago and probably growing.

Put up another server!!!

1 Like

Well you see, many years ago an evil sorcerer cast a spell on me…

Not happening. Wrong server type. Need more than a single server of any server type.

1 Like

We kill dragons bro. You are like a cow going to a BBQ.

2 Likes