Crusader Strike (RPPVP) FULL

No other RPPVP servers are available. This is make or break for me. Without an alternative server of this type - I can’t see myself playing or keeping the subs I just re-upped.

EDIT

New server on the way.

27 Likes

Yeah, a rp pvp player from over 10 years can’t play rp pvp due to streamers. Fun grief for content.

27 Likes

Asmon’s 130,000 viewers are all trying to get on the RP PVP server, bro. It is what it is.

6 Likes

I’ve been stuck on “logging in to game server” on crusader strike and I clicked it when it immediately came on. Not sure if I should cancel or keep waiting but I’m stressing out

2 Likes

Blizzard has the hardware. If they want to be stubborn and not spin up another server that idiocy is 100% on them.

6 Likes

Do they just want this to happen every time they launch something new and highly anticipated? It’s kind of stupid after 20 years.

8 Likes

I got into the queue for CS, 3400, 47 minutes. But now I am not sure I care.

7 Likes

Problem is will that playerbase still be there in 10 months? Or will it be a dead server they will have to free xfer from. Thats what happened to me on my wrath server. Shet sucks man.

Every streamer server dies. I wish they didn’t go for rppvp sucks.

7 Likes

Deciding on RP PvP is really pathetic of them tbh. But also a bit shortsided of Blizz to not anticipate something like this.

10 Likes

This made me do a charge back at my bank because it’s ridiculous. parasocial manchildren

5 Likes

I’m sure they will quickly scale up server capacity as needed.

Like I said in another thread I’m a huge asmongold fan since BFA days but by his own admission he says he poisons the server he picks, why did he intentionally do it to a server that is the only one of its kind? There’s 3 PVP servers, so you can still roll on a PVP server if you dont want to be on the streamer server… there’s only one RPPVP server.

It’s a huge dick move.

17 Likes

alliance is locked out as well hahahaha

2 Likes

What does that even mean? I think talking about manchildren while throwing a tantrum is the ridiculous thing. At any rate, it is truly a shame there is only one rppvp realm. Hopefully the long Q and crowdedness diverts some flow.

I dont understand the queue system. I clicked the server the second it went up and got put in a 4500+ queue.

3 Likes

Asmongold is someone without any ethics who thinks he can compensate for that by being honest about not having ethics. He’s like… well I have no morals, but at least I’m honest. Which almost makes him worse because this deludes him into thinking he isn’t a complete douche.

10 Likes

And yet he has been online and streaming while everyone else is in queue :frowning: . Now Im not even sure what server i want to play on .

Worse part is there isn’t even a safety net if you get DC’d and log back in. Oh, server kicked you? Back in the 1hr+ line maggot! :melting_face:

rent free baby