Cross Faction Gladiators Arena ( DUELING PVP EVENT )

I’m just confused as to why he boosted a gnome shadow priest.

If he was going for annoying, gnome BM hunter would have been better and more his speed.

1 Like

Ikr? all who may agree with him even at one point is his alt 100%

Yes, minority of players who want their profile to be private are all aggressor alts !

double common sense +

common sense is applauding a chest-thumping tosspot getting silenced and perma’d

He did stopped it few times, there are people who thanks him for that. You know how people are, they always have to complain and aggressor is just like scandal to complain about.

aggressor only has one fan and it is himself (aka you)

there’s plenty of great rp events all the time on this server, but if you specifically mean "DUELING PVP EVENT"s I remember a very successful and fun tournament set up by the steelpaw shaodin a few months back!!

Lotta people got to show off their pvp ability and make friends both IC and OOC! I’d wholeheartedly recommend you take a look at their rules template and prize pool for inspiration for next time you start a tournament (for example, the ilvl rule might be a problem considering some classes rely more on gear than others)!

2 Likes

He’s a homophobe, Karen.

8 Likes

I just point and laugh at him cause he gives real PvPers a bad name.

2 Likes

Or maybe he (aka you) had people complain because you would have melt downs when no one wanted to group up, leading to harassing people and getting kicked from multiple guilds. You got cought saying some pretty against ToS stuff so if I were you my dude, keep a low profile and chill because ban evasion is a pretty big no no.

Oh yeah, I saw that one screenshot with one word. You are all innocent without sins and mistakes in your lives, he is the bad one among you all. I am sure you as pure as fawn.

Typical Society +

Common sense +

btw I am aggressor.

I do this thing to make people forget about my mistakes where I act apologetic for making them and give those around me reason to believe I won’t just do the same thing over again, instead of ignoring their accusations and doubling down on my behavior.

We know, honey.

Oh my innocent fawn, how badly life has treated you. I am done commenting here at this point.

LOVE AGGRESSOR ! YOU ARE MY CELEBRITY ! SASSIEST OF ALL!

Oh thanks we have Taylor Swift in this world.

btw I am aggressor.

lol aggressor is poor and can’t give a decent prize pool

Or maybe when we do we apologize and stop doing that? I can 100% guarantee if you legit stopped harassing people and made a legit effort to explain your mistakes, this community would not have an issue.

I know you are new to the game but that’s just how it works. If not your options are pretty much stay quiet or find another server.

Like, don’t get me wrong. I’m a legitimately terrible person, no edge.

But I don’t express my moral failings by yelling slurs in a video game. Like, c’mon.

correct. i am the ultimate life form

2 Likes

Hey team, is this gearing up to be the new one? I gotta know ahead of time in case I wanna save my favourite heated gamer moments

the last time i ever used the word Aggressor likes to use or even the homophobic attitude he uses i was in like… the first year of high school

13 years ago

cool social experiment tho

Man, Aggressor is really coming up short, and not just in the fact he’s a gnome now.

5 Likes

Now that Aggressor was permabanned you all can stop it with the corpses mocking him littering Stormwind. It was definitely funny at first when there were just like 2 or 3 now they are everywhere and in RP hotspots so I’m sure people are getting annoyed.

5 Likes