Cross Faction Gladiators Arena ( DUELING PVP EVENT )

We all know hord fights as swarm of roaches as they outnumber Alliance.

This event will only be performed if enough players get involved.

Rules:

Opposing players must not have more than 5 level difference of gear lower or higher.

Opposing players must not have any buffs or consumables active while in fight.

Opposing players must duel foe alone without any support from own faction.

Opposing players must respect each other, must not curse,yell,spam or offend each other. ( spitting and emotes are acceptable)

Opposing players must not know each other as lose “may” count as griefing.

Opposing players must not quit fight,quit area set for duel.

Lag,low fps,CPU problems will not be tolerated as reason of lose.

Who can participate ?

Even through 120 levels are welcomed, anyone above level 60 can participate.
Anyone who has respect of an opponent and is willing to have fun and do not troll.

Score count.

Each player will duel each other 3 times, if player wins 2 duels against one, third round will not be performed. If A and H player win one and one , winner of third round will get bonus gold but to count as winner of the duel player must also win fourth round.
If for example A and H won one and one, then H won third round,and lost fourth , last fifth round will be performed. If H player won fourth round as well, H player will be announced as winner of the duel and no fifth round will be performed and also gets bonus gold from Third round.

Scoring - Scoring will be based on winning strikes. For example if A players won 3 duels in a row 10+ score will be added to A team, however if A players lose 2 duels in a row -5 score will be taken away. If A/H team loses 5 duels in a row A/H will be announced as winner of the gladiator’s arena!

Item level and gear difference - No players whom have difference above or below item lvl 5 can duel each other. For example if A player has 460 i lvl, H player with 453 gear will not be able to duel that specific player, same for 466 i lvl player to 460.

Team player count and class count - Each team must have at least 10 players, at least 30% of players from total number of players must be range, no more than 60% of players from total number can be range.

Player opposition - players will be chosen based on their gear within 30 item level range. For example 410-440,440-470 .

Tauren will be used for steak after gladiator’s arena is finished.

Prize pool - 30K gold will be split among 10 players, more gold will be donated if total player count increases.

Winning third round +1k GOLD
Winning first and second round +100 gold.
Winning first round within 60 seconds +1000 gold. ( for dps melees only )
Winning first round within 60 seconds +700 gold. ( for range only )
Winning first round within 60 second +2300 gold ( for protection melee spec only)
Winning first and second round within 60 seconds +5000 gold ( for dps melee and range )
Winning any round with no lower than 70% of your health bar kept during entire round +6000 gold ( for melee, range, not for healers or paladins )

Dealing more than 70% of players hp bar within 5 seconds +2000 Gold ( for melee and range )

Keep enemy player below 50% of health bar after 10 seconds of round start time +1000 gold ( for melee and range )

Killing player under 60 second without using any cc +3000 gold ( melee and range)

Killing player without using same ability more than twice +1000 gold ( melee and range )

Killing player while below 6% of your health bar as enemy player being above 30% of own health bar +8000 gold ( melee and range, not for any spec paladins)

Keeping close distance, not moving away from enemy player or letting them move away from you +3000G ( Melee only)

Standing still in combat, eye to eye with enemy player +2000 gold + 1000 gold if enemy player is also standing still ( for range only )

Fighting over 300 seconds while having at least 20% more of your health bar over enemy’s health bar in one round +3000 gold (not for healers)
Fighting constantly, having cast ability within no more than 2 seconds +1000 gold ( melee only )
Fighting constantly, having cast ability with highest damage within less than 4 seconds +1000 gold ( for range only)
Fighting with ferocity , having top dps per round among all of your team players.
+5000 gold ( for melee and range )

Achievement -
The Carry - ( Hit highest score in your team of numbers of duels won against enemy team ) + 10 000 gold

Heavy damage - ( hold top dps within all rounds among all of your team player’s dps within all rounds for all duels) +15 000 gold.

Achiever - ( Having highest dps within all rounds among your and enemy team dps in all rounds for all duels) +20 000 gold.

Slayer - ( win 3 rounds in a row,then win 3 duels in row without having fourth round performed) 25 000 gold.

Aggressor - ( hit at least 40% of enemy’s health bar before enemy hits your health bar below 95% within all rounds in one duel) + 60 000 gold.

Kraken - ( Challenge two enemies, having 30+ level of your current item level, winning duel without dropping your health bar below 10% ) + 80 000 gold.

"name of the player " The Indomitable ( Win all duels against enemy faction, achieve “Kraken” achievement, and challenge player with max level gear in enemy faction and defeat them without dropping your health bar below 60%. Duel must be finished within 120 seconds.) Based on total player count.

Winner faction will split 80% of prize pool within own faction, 20% of prize pull will be split among defeated faction.

Please contact if you are interested.

1 Like

it was 3 days old and probably on its way out

then you had to go and bump it

4 Likes

sign me up

5 Likes

So close to no one replying. My dreams will come true someday

2 Likes

Weren’t the populations for WM switched so there’s usually more Alliance in a zone, or do I have brain worms and I’m working off old information?

1 Like

Only with RP servers Warmode and Oceanic servers Warmode. Normal servers Warmode is still heavily Horde leaning.

Grandblade enjoys seeing Azeroth burn.

Last I heard he was muted for a bit so I’m going to say “not lately”

That is a rubbish prize pool. I could pay that out about ten times over. If you’re going to host a pvp tournament first thing you have to do is offer a prize worth it.

Pro tip. Don’t offer a prize that is less than the reward for a current emissary quest.

Also transfer to Tich and let real PvPers tear you to shreds. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

God, I didn’t even read the opening post, and I’m sort of glad that I didn’t, when it has gems like:

Does this mean that if someone has a higher item level than the rest of the participants, they’re just straight-up disqualified? What about someone with a lower item level?

What if I find spit-emoting offensive? Is the TO the arbiter of what I are or aren’t allowed to find offensive?

What does “know each other” mean? Guildmates? BTag friends? Being in the same BNet group? What if they’re friends-of-a-friend?

And, like, aren’t strangers perfectly capable of coordinating match throwing if they want to?

What does “not tolerated” even mean? If my client crashes, I’m DQed from the tournament? Or is it the opposite, where “not tolerated” means that a duel will always be replayed in the event of connection issues?

So we’re not allowed to know the other participants in case we throw duels, but we have a rule that explicitly encourages dominant players to throw duel two in order to get the bonus money?

Are the brackets 30 item level, or 5 item level?

What about druids? Shamans? Other classes that can self-heal?

How the hell are you going to keep track of any of these perk prizes and achievements in real-time with no replay system or means of settling dispute? Is everyone supposed to wait around for hours after the tournament ends while you calculate who won each achivement? If they all log off after they’re done, how is there any accountability, or even guarantee that you’re going to pay out? It’s not like they can ask the other tournament participants, since they’re not allowed to know each other and all.

3 Likes

I love you guys, but I think you’re reading way too much into a tournament that is set up by Aggressor of all people.

If more than five people show up I will be impressed.

1 Like

Love people hating on someone who is trying to do something while they are sitting and complaining about lack of events rolf.

#common sense +

btw before you guys say I am aggressor he got silenced and permabanned so nope! nope and nope! and congrats! now Hordies are free to farm on low levels in city lmao.

2 Likes

only aggressor would believe he is a lone messiah against horde players allegedly farming low levels in stormwind

2 Likes

This is the best present I have ever received.

5 Likes
5 Likes
7 Likes