Cross Faction Gladiators Arena ( DUELING PVP EVENT )

I don’t complain about a lack of events; I actually think they are plenty.

I just ask that said community events make sense, aren’t run by homophobes, and the organizers don’t try to cough silence criticism of the event by abusing the reporting system cough.

2 Likes

And he stopped this from happening? Lol no.

1 Like

i didn’t even notice that part holy wow

3 Likes

its also worth noting the majority of horde players come into stormwind not to farm lowbies. they come into stormwind explicitly to gank aggressor because hes singlehandedly the most farmable crybaby on wyrmrest accord

10 Likes

Probably his alt account.

You are correct.

Gosh, I did not know me visiting the SW Embassy to throw dance parties shirtless qualified as farming lowbies.

2 Likes

Word on the street that he was indeed permabanned but has made a new account

How’s the new account you had to shell out for Aggressor?

6 Likes

Seems plausible . That’s a brand new character on a brand new account.

2 Likes

Aggressor’s profile was also set to private and I don’t think I have ever, at least on the WrA realm forums, seen anyone set theirs to that aside from him.

Mine’s always been set to hidden too, that isn’t a very good benchmark.

heated poggers moment

I’m just confused as to why he boosted a gnome shadow priest.

If he was going for annoying, gnome BM hunter would have been better and more his speed.

1 Like

Ikr? all who may agree with him even at one point is his alt 100%

Yes, minority of players who want their profile to be private are all aggressor alts !

double common sense +

common sense is applauding a chest-thumping tosspot getting silenced and perma’d

He did stopped it few times, there are people who thanks him for that. You know how people are, they always have to complain and aggressor is just like scandal to complain about.

aggressor only has one fan and it is himself (aka you)

there’s plenty of great rp events all the time on this server, but if you specifically mean "DUELING PVP EVENT"s I remember a very successful and fun tournament set up by the steelpaw shaodin a few months back!!

Lotta people got to show off their pvp ability and make friends both IC and OOC! I’d wholeheartedly recommend you take a look at their rules template and prize pool for inspiration for next time you start a tournament (for example, the ilvl rule might be a problem considering some classes rely more on gear than others)!

2 Likes

He’s a homophobe, Karen.

8 Likes

I just point and laugh at him cause he gives real PvPers a bad name.

2 Likes