Cross faction dispelling needs to change

Talking about it, can someone give some tips on good spots to dispell people? (im ally)
And can i do it at level 18? Or i should be higher?

1 Like

if you think dispel sniping is fun try mc capping someone as a rogue and vanish+sprinting through the capital city while guards and players kill them

1 Like

They out number you because the rest of your faction is in a safe instance avoiding the pvp already. Probably lost their buffs too.
The simple fix is roll pve servers.

Ofc you do because it prevents anyone from putting in more work and pushing their parse higher than you because you lost your buffs.
Furthermore it is a lot of work and an impactful choice to coordinate. Get full buffs then not play the toon.
You want everyone to have the same lack of options. Removing choice is why retail is what it is.

This is the first step to raid simulator mode. They’ll want class balance passes if they get this change.

No, they just have the higher pop numbers, both sides know it. I’m not here to complain about imbalance, I’m just saying the dominant faction will dispel buffs too.

I also know PvE servers completely fix the problem for Horde players and severely mitigate it for Alliance, but ya’ll need to stop shouting roll PvE and read what I’m saying.

It’s not PVP. There’s no PVP solution to someone who wants to suicide dispel you. You concede the area they’re dead in and that’s it.

PvP happened.

Let me repeat this:

PVP HAPPENED.

Stop crying because your precious buff got wiped, adding a scant few minutes to your precious raid, and roll PvE instead.

PS–Yes I read your OP and then promptly reported you for trolling.

2 Likes

Solution.

Queue for BG, wait for queue to pop, get your buffs, take queue.

Negative. If all (by all i mean horde and alliance) the carebears went to pve servers where they belong. There would be no imbalance.
The pvp’ers would congregate and things would have some semblance of balance. The carebears who don’t engage the pvp and complain about the ruleset are the imbalance and excessive population on pvp servers.

Reading and understanding what you’re saying just fine. You want a change to world buffs or the pvp ruleset because the pvp happens on pvp servers.

1 Like

Sure maybe, but I’m just stating that at current more people play horde on my server than alliance. You can’t deny that.

I never said I wanted a change, I just said I thought it was toxic. It also isn’t solved by being PvE for alliance as I stated.

Can horde dispell alliance on a pve server without both being flagged for pvp?

No?

Alliance must engage PvP combat to obtain full world buffs due to WCB

Ony head, Nef head, ZG Buff, DM Buffs can all be obtained without pvp.

But WCB cannot.

Oh boo hoo one horribly gimmicky buff you can easily do without.

That’s really more of a needlessly min maxxing problem.

1 Like

But you do atleast agree that you cannot obtain full world buffs without engaging in some PvP combat, regardless of server type? You don’t have some way to deny that do you?

No, you can obtain all the world buffs alliances were intended to obtain without pvp.

If blizzard had wanted alliance to get WCB they would have made an alliance equivalent.

1 Like

We aren’t talking about intent here, we’re talking about what is currently available. Do you agree that alliance cannot obtain WCB without engaging in some form of PvP combat?

No they cannot, but then that doesn’t count as a world buff for alliance.

Can alliance get Ony head, Nef head, ZG Buff, DM Buffs without pvp?

Attention buff dispellers:

I love every single one of you, even if you are Horde. Keep up the good work. :heart:

1 Like

By the sweet lord my god Tom Cruise what are you blabbering about.