Cross faction dispelling needs to change

just keep playing, it gets harder

Pretty sure that’s the main reason to be on a pvp server.

2 Likes

PVE server

2 Likes

Come to Heartseeker where Alliance did the same thing during phase two Mr. Tribalism.

Make them undispellable so you actually have to PVP to wipe the buffs on a “PVP server” like everyone is saying.

Not for me.

Yup covered that, you can read what I actually said now.

The only things more cringe and comical are the sweaties like you that flop their Epeen out in every thread… :shushing_face:

Because it’s only PvP if you actually secure a kill?

It’s already PvP. Don’t like it, move to a PvE server.

2 Likes

Your whole post is cringe. People who type like that and type “Whaaaaa” when paraphrasing are mentally children. That hasn’t been fresh since '08, find a new way to demean people so you don’t look like a bigger idiot doing it.

1 Like

Yes.

I would say if you rez purge twice and die over and over in an other faction city that isn’t PVPing its griefing.

You wanna wipe buffs then get some friends to take over spots and kill enemy players.

Nah, I think I’ll just keep on purging.

3 Likes

no thank you. i dont really like pvp. I’m good on Pagle.
i get to keep all the buffs i want.

A raid group ganking a lone priest = not toxic, appropriate game behavior, please continue.

That priest rezzing and managing a dispel before he dies = toxic, bannable, unfun experience for everyone involved, the one exception to “PvP happened on a PvP server”.

Dispel sniping is one of the sole bastions of PvP glory for the underpopulated faction; it’s always been part of Vanilla, protecting the parsers shouldn’t be the job of Blizzard.

2 Likes

transfer to PvE or stop whining

5 Likes

nO ChaNGe!

1 Like

Why did you choose a pvp server? You should have seen this coming

5 Likes

Imagine joining a pvp server and thinking it wasn’t going to be that way.

I’m sorry you got mislead into joining a pvp server TC. But anyone with a brain knew they were a joke before launch and joined pve realms.

3 Likes

Go back to retail

1 Like

You knew what pvp servers allow, why the change of heart?

Imagine thinking this is the only PVP application to this spell.

You donut.

2 Likes