Cross faction dispelling needs to change

It’s honestly crap to deal with on either faction. If you want to deprive people of buffs, you should have to kill. Suiciding just to dispel others is a broken game mechanic and it’s been getting worse lately.

2 Likes

They have PVE servers if you want to get to your raid every time with all your buffs.

49 Likes

Honestly its not a big deal not to have buffs. Some people are way tooo obsessed with buffs. Big deal if you got dispelled

32 Likes

was it done to you by the faction you outnumber 40 to 1?

you shouldn’t have camped the boats.

14 Likes

Man all these “muh fasks r too spensiv, i no can get to instanc wiff muh wurld buf” threads are actually comically cringe. Min-maxing 15 year old PvE content clearable with half a full raid or less. L o l.

18 Likes

But it’s hilarious.

1 Like

The only member of your raid team that should be getting world buffs/needs world buffs right now is the tank, and you’ve got an entire guild to protect him with, or at the very least a raid team.

That’s assuming he doesn’t have Thunderfury.

1 Like

What server you on, buddy. I’ll roll a priest for you.

The spam dispel off res stuff is kinda cringe and seems largely unfun for all sides involved.

My guild doesn’t world buff, so doesn’t really affect me. Assuming this response was for me.

1 Like

Nope.

It’s still hilarious.

How exactly do you “protect” a tank from taking a dispel? Lol

For the record I’m just playing devil’s advocate tho.

1 Like

You see, some people rolled orc rogues or undead warlocks to “dominate” PvP.

i didn’t. I rolled a human priest. When levelling, I was ganked by so many rogues, druids, warlocks, shamans…

Well, the tides have turned now.

Priests and shamans ARE the premiere PvP class. 1 v 100, in Felwood, I win. And if you don’t like it? As the horde liked to tell me while I was corpse walking to BRM:

g o T o RE T a IL

9 Likes

Warlock summons.

2 Likes

Best solution is to jut erase world buffs when entering a raid. Glad TBC doesn’t have em.

9 Likes

I think they should give priests mass dispel in Classic so that crybaby PvE’ers can lose their world buffs even more easily on the way to their instances.

5 Likes

Lol, cry more. Back in vanilla, people weren’t so obsessed with world/Dire Maul buffs as they are in Classic. Maybe if you were working on your guild/raid first to down a boss but after that? Total overkill. Stop obsessing about meta-gaming. Back in the day raids on PvP servers fought at the entrance of MC, BWL, AQ, and Naxx. Maybe you should be on a PvE server?

3 Likes

Transfer to pve or accept it

2 Likes

I have no horse in this race. But this whole comment gives me the runs.

It must have taken you at least twice as long to type in this demented way than it would have taken to just type normally.

When did a verb start being an adjective? We have ‘cringe-worthy’ you guys.

It’s still bizarre why people equate the age of a game with how hard someone wants to play. I got this cheap handheld video game thing that has Super Mario Bros. 3 on it. I still try to get the white mushroom houses. Is that bad?

6 Likes

Because it is, in fact, cringe to want to min-max in ‘Classic.’ Just a bunch of try-hards.

2 Likes

Horde do it on my server sometimes, some troll priest named about dispelling buffs likes to hang around BB. They outnumber us 60:40 at the least.

It’s kinda toxic tbh, people wanna see low times or big numbers, let em enjoy things it doesn’t change anything for you.

1 Like