[A] Warlock LF Guild for raids

Hi, I am looking for a guild that will be raiding MC and future on, hit 60 and fairly geared. I also have a Priest friend. We used to raid semi hardcore on retail 3/8M EP both officers in our guild,
Name: Merlins
Class: Warlock
Profession Tailor/Enchanting, almost 300 on both

Hit me up in game

If you’re looking to raid on a light schedule the guild I am in (Entropi) is planning on a 1 night per week schedule.

I just recently joined but it’s overall a great group of people with more and more hitting 60 every day now. Would be nice to have a few extra bodies to run dungeon with right now! A lot of us are ex-CE raiders that are just adults with not enough time to dedicate to the game anymore, hence the lighter schedule

Sleeping Giant, the guild I am in, is recruiting dps classes. We raid Tuesday/Thursday 8:30-11:30 PM EST. See link for recruitment post: [A] <Sleeping Giant> |Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:30 PM EST

Hey Merlins! My name is Ryborg from < Battle Born > . We raid Wed 9pm-12 & Sun 730pm-1030. For more information send me message via in game mail

Hello. I am also from Battle Born. we would love to talk with you more about what kind of guild you and also your priest friend are looking for. We definitely have room for you. Get in touch with one of us to see if we meet your needs for a guild.

#minemineminemine

Seek out Vegetaa i i shall whisper you sweet nothing to get you to raid with us, on the realzies we looking for more locks my dude tues/weds/thurs 7-11 server, raid ends sooner if we kill it all clearly

raids on Sun/Mon, 9-12pm. We’re 10/10 + Ony, and recruiting for core raid team.

is recruiting warlocks! We raid Sundays 6pm - 9pm Server time.