Create your own April fools Blue post here!

Death knights are going to be playable in classic.

ā€¦ and monks, and demon hunters, and blood elvesā€¦ :crazy_face:

I have been expecting, nay, hoping, to open the blizzard app like I do every day and just see Classic on that left side, waiting for me. Sadly, it never shows up.

[citation needed]

5 Likes

We are adding High Elves as a playable race in Classic. Since Alliance already has an elf race, they will be pledging their allegiance to the Horde.

Thereā€™s an armed gnome standing behind me, forcing me to say this:

Forest gnomes in Classic, including the druid class.

5 Likes

I canā€™t wait to try co-op mode!

RNG been removed from the game. PVP vendors, Gear will no longer warforge or titanforge. You will no longer phase to other realms. Azerite system been removed completely. No rep grind behind Allied races.

Flying mounts

Wasnā€™t that implemented with WOD? I could be mistaken, just heard rumors.

1 Like

Donā€™t you put that evil on Classic, Ricky Bobby!

New Allied races: that singing sunflower pet is actually part of a species of sentient plant people from the Lost Isles! Recruit them to the neutral Pandaren faction before the Horse or Alliance does!

I saw my typo. Iā€™m leaving it.

5 Likes

Jewelcrafting is going to be a feature in Classic. Because ā€˜Sockets are Foreverā€™.

2 Likes

Hi Bornakk, my name is BeastBashX.

stares uncomfortably at your forehead

Yeah, Iā€™m highly skeptical it says ā€œBornakkā€ on the driverā€™s license of anyone who works at Blizzard.

So your Gnome forms would be a kitten (cat and travel), bear cub, moonkin hatchling, and a stalk of broccoli.

Edit: Forgot Swim formā€¦naturally would be an Anchovy.

8 Likes

Blizzard will finally respond to the forums and consider what their player base wants. They will also not take 7 months to fix classes with ā€œmajorā€ changes they promised were coming. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

11 Likes

3 Likes

I rate this weekā€™s update as ā€œFishā€