Create your own April fools Blue post here!

Bloodxit.

The Blood Elves want to leave the Horde. Again.

This should have enough story material for more than one expansion.

5 Likes

Gnomes have been deleted from the game files. They were added in beta as a joke and somehow no one noticed the small edit. It had been corrected.

6 Likes

Black Temple Attunement…

image is still on wow gamepedia Black_Temple_attunement_(April_Fools)

Bobby Kotick gives away his earthly possessions and joins a monastery to live a quiet life of humility, poverty and spiritual reflection.

12 Likes

In the next expansion WoW will go back in time to preAzeroth and we can witness the birth of Sylvanas and alla them big deals. It will be called Before the War.

10/10 would be CC’d

12 Likes

B-b-b-b-bornakk on the beat

Death Knights will now be allowed to go to therapy about their murder withdrawal symptoms. Seriously it’s been years, you guys need to get that in check. What happens when there’s no war?

We don’t create content with the intent of padding monthly active users.

1 Like

The Alliance have been removed from WoW classic.

2 Likes

Surprisingly this will not change the outcome of WSG or AB.

2 Likes

Blizzard would do an April fools joke on classic players but Vanilla launched after April 1st so #NOCHANGES!

Still waiting on my Bard, my wisp, my Molten Core in 8 bit, and my Goblin Tinkerer

2 Likes

On a scale of yes to no, how cool is this week’s update?

You know what they should post today? A release date. Then we could all grab some popcorn and watch as the forums explode into speculation as to whether this is real or not. Their butts would be covered regardless; I mean, who believes an announcement made on April’s Fools nowadays?

1 Like

We’ve removed Right-Click to Report and Loot Trading from the game but all players in Classic will be in their own individual shard** now.

**Owners of the Collector’s Edition can invite one additional person to their shard for fun times group play.

10 Likes

Kaivax is that you?

3 Likes

Classic wow is coming out in August

perfect !!!

3 Likes

Mages will have the ability to turn you into a donut and eat you which causes an instant kill ability. The ability is usable on every mob in the game except chickens

1 Like