Cow, Goat, Dog. What other farm animal should be playable?

We need more farm animals!

1 Like

Sheep people, sheeple.

9 Likes

Horse people.

3 Likes

Ogres I think

2 Likes
3 Likes

I think I know what’s behind the brown paper on the magazines in your mailbox. :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

1 Like

Sethrak!

What? There’s snakes on farms sometimes.

2 Likes

Pigs- Quilboar.

2 Likes

Need Rabbit folk. Then instead of the annual running of the gnomes, we can have rabbit races and invertingly reenact the pleasenly family friendly rated G movie Watership Down.

2 Likes

pulls sandwich weekly out of my mailbox “I’ll thank ya kindly NOT to snoop through my mail… naughty naughty dragon…”

2 Likes

Sheep!

Sheep are the best! Wow!

Playable Centaurs. I mean they got new models for DF and Blizz figured out how to handle Xmog for things that don’t wear traditional armor with the Dracthyr. Naga could be a thing now as well. Just have a group break off from Azshara because of all that crazy old god stuff she tried to pull in BFA and Boom playable Naga.

Saberon. The Horde should get those. I’ve been dreaming about fighting with the Alliance like cats and dogs… literally… since 2014.

11 Likes

Snake Farm – it just sounds nasty
Snake Farm – well it pretty much is
Snake Farm – it’s a reptile house
Snake Farm – Uuuggghhhhh…

Domesticated Ogres

I want satyrs as a playable race, or at least a nightmare form for druids. That’d be cool.

Also a shame we don’t have centaurs or dryads or anything that isn’t strictly humanoid with two legs/two arms.

They’ve already shown they don’t really care about armor transmogging for the Dracthyr, so we should we able to get any race as playable now.

Idk why but the title reminded me of this song.

1 Like

herpetarium, ophidiarium or serpentarium.

We need ducks!! Definitely Ducks!!!

2 Likes

Fiendish Organization for World Larceny