Cow, Goat, Dog. What other farm animal should be playable?

What do they call it when snakes have family issues?
A reptile dysfunction

5 Likes

Yes! I loved Claws of Shirvallah!

1 Like

Are you sure about that? (Think of an American Werewolf in London but with carnivorous sheeple in New Zealand.)

1 Like

I saw that as a small child, and had nightmares like you wouldn’t believe. NOT a kid’s movie.

1 Like

Do you plan to play on Moon Guard?

I will have you know!

This is a very inaccurate representation of sheep!

Sheep are adorable, not monsters. See?!

Also Mass Polymorph should be legal to cast on people. Just saying.

2 Likes

I’d 100% play a saytr or Sylvar as a race
 the hooved races we have now just
 really mess up mog.

The Sylvars from Ardenweld would have been a good race to add, but probably because their spirits(?), undead(?), they can’t leave the Shadowlands.

2 Likes

Playable rabbits and ducks.

Alliance: Rabbits :rabbit2:

Horde: Ducks :duck:

:rabbit2: :duck:

1 Like

Trash Pandas!

from what ive read in Goldshire, the draenei already cover the Horse people archetype

Turtle people

They’re alive, it’d just be closer to elementals/Naaru, they’re made of anima, so technically physical energy beings? They can come over, it’s just prior to SL none of them wanted to or had a need to unlike say the Maldraxxians and to a lesser degree Kyrians.

Have you gone mad, man? What unstoppable horror hath you unleashed?!?

Emu people . . . just imagine a warrior race of red eyed angry bird folk with thick Australian accents armed to their non-existent teeth.

2 Likes

Playable? The birds.

But we need to get a plant race asap.

1 Like

The GW2 plant race is so cheesy but also cool.

100% the beetles that are in org.

I’m reading Entangled Life right now, and the way mushrooms work and their history makes me believe there really is an afterlife.

Edit: Yada yada yada they’re effing cool and we need a race based on them.

1 Like

What must be must be . . . they shall go forth and conquer their foes in glorious combat. Rip and tear until it’s done . . .

death metal intensifies

1 Like

Cat
(Not just druid form)