Covenant Abilities should be a new talent row

That is objectively false.

1 Like

you forgot to read the rest of his sentence bro, weā€™re making fun of yesuna saying acc wide essences would never happen

1 Like

Agreed, should be on a talent row. Let our Meaningful Choice be the non-class specific covenant ability and all the cosmetics.

Oh, yeah. I guess I just blanked there, for some reason.

1 Like

Donā€™t worry I was the squeakiest wheel on the forums about account bound essences before they came out with people like Yesuna telling me to give up because it would never happen.

1 Like

Down with abilities being held hostage behind covenants.

1 Like

Up with talent rows

talent row talent row talent row talent row talent row talent row talent row talent row talent row talent row talent row talent row talent row talent row talent row talent row talent row talent row talent row talent row talent row talent row talent row talent row talent row talent row talent row talent row talent row talent row talent row talent row talent row talent row talent row talent row talent row talent row talent row talent row talent row talent row talent row talent row talent row talent row talent row talent row

1 Like

If this system goes live get ready for a massive exodus of players within the first month. Itā€™s bad practice to limit players choices arbitrarily.

1 Like

Absolutely, it will even bigger than BFA fallout after everyone realised how bad Azerite was.

2 Likes

I highly doubt it. Thereā€™s always some big new thing that is going to cause everyone to quit. People are going to be mad, itā€™s expected at this point.

Yeah remember that silly big new thing called Azerite which was so bad that it killed the Horde OCE raiding scene completely and had the biggest exodus of players iā€™ve ever seen.

Haha yeah besides that people wonā€™t quit!!

2 Likes

remember this gem

canā€™t wait for covenants to be fixed

4 Likes

Can I see your spreadsheet and figures on the surveys you did and found out why players quit playing?

You refused to show me proof you even participate in the games content remember?

LMAO

1 Like

Off topic. That would be a dumb reason to get a thread locked. If youā€™d like to have a conversation on the topic at hand then we can do so but I am not interested in actively getting a thread locked due to something like going off topic.

buddy Iā€™ve talked about this issue plenty, and will continue to do so

Meanwhile all you can spit out that looks like a point, is ā€œWeā€™d like to keep some RPG in this gameā€, when the fact is that aspect is 1000000000% untouched and preserved if the abilities are put into a talent row.

4 Likes

Incorrect. Iā€™d rather this stay a meaningful and critical choice rather than a talent you freely swap whenever you feel the need, especially since itā€™s such a huge part of the story and expansion.

The choice loses itā€™s ā€œmeaningfulnessā€ by tying player power to it.

Tying player power to this decision inevitably creates frustration, social pressure, and will incite players to pick the ā€œless badā€ option. This is genuinely undeniable btw, if you try to dodge this by saying it isnā€™t true, you simply show your lack of understanding of the issues at hand.

Explain why this is good (hint: it isnā€™t)

7 Likes

Then. Lock. Yourself. In. No one is stopping you but stop trying to ruin it for the rest of usā€¦

4 Likes