Covenant Abilities should be a new talent row

And you’ve no experience doing 2s so… you can make fun of my rating but it’s 1624 higher than yours :joy::joy:

I’ve been 2k in 2’s and 3’s.

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

In 7 games? Okay :slight_smile:

If you want to continue the conversation we can duel.

HAHAHAHAHHAHA OH MAN IM TAPPING OUT.

Nevermiss#1675

Add and duel or see you in the nether

Bro you don’t even lose points until you’re 1500 ratings. How are you only 1624 rating. You’ve barely moved like 100 points in 235 games.

Less forum more reading online guides.

Both are entirely different beasts and should be treated as such. I’d argue that 2.4k is easier to get than Mythic Raiding but that’s because I’ve pretty much experienced both sides.

I really do not mind the Venthyr’s Door of Shadows becoming a Talent for Blood Death Knights, at least in Random Dungeons players would stop making fun of them.

as someone who has experienced both sides, you are correct. Also, covenant abilities should not be locked and can be interchanged to not limit player choice for those who want to do all forms of content.

3 Likes

Weird I mainly pve and have managed to hit 2100 in 2s and 3s when I wanted the cloak. Shouldn’t you be a much better player than me Mr. PvP?

2 Likes

I like to think Telrenaur is listening to eye of the tiger currently reading icyveins and occasionally heading into his standing freezer to punch a rack of meat before his jog.

He’ll be back stronger, 2200 rated and all.

2 Likes

Why are the B-Team members the loudest in a raiding guild…

You must have conveniently missed the world first raider supporting our suggestion.

Why is it always people hiding on alts the ones disagreeing :laughing:

1 Like

How does a 65 even know what raiding is?

2 Likes

She only supports the player power aspect of it, not all.

And I’m not hiding on an alt, that’s why I addressed you by your title: ‘Bench Team Leader’.

Huh?

Oh, so you don’t do any content at all. And I’m actually the raid leader of my guild. Have you tried spending less time on the forums and more time doing content?

1 Like

She. As in her toon was a goblin female Goblin.

I’m sure that you are. You excel at keeping seats warm and towels at the ready. The water in the cooler is always cold.

Yikes
and

Yikes

1 Like

That’s a yikes then my friend.

1 Like

Biggest yikes so far in this thread and we’ve seen some yikes.

1 Like