Covenant Abilities should be a new talent row

Citation needed.

3 Likes

I promise you, the game started losing subs for a myriad of other reasons. You simply chose to associate this sub loss with what I’ve discussed because it better fits your agenda regarding why WoW has declined from its peak.

Giving players more agency over what they can and cannot do is essential to making a game feel good.

1 Like

I thought we established when your profile was public (before you privated it to hide your shame) and you’d have only ever killed Mythic Taloc and Mythic mother and were using wrong talents that you’re someone who does not play the game at all currently.

So stop preaching to people who play the game and want it to be the best version of itself.

Raiding is the best its ever been, and reminder I’ve raided end game content for the entire life of this game. If you did any maybe you’d be able to relate.

1 Like

At least some of your gibberish was correct. I did basically stop playing this game because it is in such a sorry state. I am hoping Blizzard can go back to the classic, TBC, WotLK days where the population flourished and people considered this game the best around.

Maybe you could just quit the game and go play classic. There are dozens of people still playing the superior version of the game you cling on to so dearly.

They did. Maybe you should play Classic instead of wanting currently-day WoW to become Classic.

Dozens is true, but 10+ million
 ya no, sorry.

The fundamentals are great in Classic, will be better in TBC. That said it is still old content and is not very fun a second time around long term. We need new content that takes what was good about Classic, TBC, WotLK, MoP, and Legion and combine them into a good new version of WoW.

And would you actually start doing that content, or would you just get carried through it one time and then take to the forums to complain about it?

1 Like

No he’d do the first two bosses of the content then talk about I do raid content and this is my bad take like he does with Mythic.

Depends
 having multiple difficulties which I do think is good as a whole also kills the impact of killing bosses. It is not fun to do the entire raid on normal, then heroic, and then mythic. Three difficulties is not 3x the content. I prefer having a mix of bosses like the old raids. Some were considered easy while others were considered (at the time) as very hard. A major drive for me in the original game was seeing content
 you can see content on easy mode now which to me, is a shame.

Yeah, think about how difficult content was with these days players in MC and BWL.

hehehhehe

2 Likes

Why pretend that Classic didn’t allow constant switching easily?

Resetting talents capped at 50 gold :thinking:. That’s not a lot!

Switching talents, traits, abilities, you name it, was accessible and cheap of cost ever since the start of WoW.

Until Legion, where switching specs required an enormous amount of time to catch up on your artifact weapon, and of course we all know of the Legendaries mess.
And then in BfA, AP system is at least improved by making it class-wide, but azerite pieces are made incredibly difficult to acquire, with an ever increasing respec cost (unlike Classic!) should you need to swap between your specs.

Players are exhausted and done with these awful systems.
How else would you interpret the hundred of thousands of people literally screaming of joy and applauding the devs at Blizzcon when AP was officially confirmed to be GONE in Shadowlands?

And here we are now with Shadowlands. Where Class design philosophies and the Covenant system are direct contradictions of each other.
One side advertises the return of class identity/fantasy, returning old favorites abilities, giving back some player agency by giving them the freedom to use their full class’s toolkit.
The other directly contradicts this by being restrictive, difficult to swap, and inevitably forcing you into being sub-optimal for a lot of situations.

Constant and accessible switching has always been in the game.
Now, the incoming expansion-defining system will purposefully be made very restrictive.

And for what reason?
It is exclusively because Blizzard drew a brand new imaginative line to not cross, disguised under the buzzwords “meaningful choice”.

That line was never there for the whole 15 years of the game. And now Blizzard is trying to make a solid chunk of their MMORPG into a solo RPG by adding this fake “meaningful choice”. These aren’t very different game genres for no reason.

I’d actually say swapping Azerite is more difficult than swapping talents in Classic.

You wouldn’t know Aresia because you didn’t play BFA.

Never said I was great buddy. Just started arena last season. Already it’s apparent 2.4k+ is much more difficult than mythic raiding
 especially seeing as though mythic raiding is a prerequisite

Would be nice to remain on topic. Comparing what is essentially two entirely different games is silly and has no place in a discussion about Covenant abilities.

Says the no mythic raiding experience, 1650 rated 2’s player.

HEHAW

Says the person with 7 games of 2s at 0 rating.

Besides in a mythic raid you’ve got 19 people to pick up your slack :slight_smile:

You mean, 19 other people to stuff up a fight. See if you had any experience doing mythic raiding we could have a conversation but unfortunately you don’t know anything so probably focus on your lane.