Couple of buds returning in the shadowlands

Me and a couple of friends are coming back to retail once shadowlands drops. We’re looking for a leveling/raiding guild that will welcome us in when we come back. We’ve all decided that we’re going to start from level 1 and level up through the new level squish and raid once we hit cap. If there is a guild out there that is willing to take 5-7 of us we would love to add to your community. Idk what everyone is rolling but I think its mostly going to be DPS except for me who is rolling a Priest.

Thanks!

1 Like

Pull Em All is recruiting players that want to be part of a supportive community while also completing content. Many of our members are older than 30. Our goal is for our guild to be a positive community were players don’t need to struggle to find like minded people to complete content with. We are aiming AOTC for each tier during shadowlands.

What to expect from us:

• Heroic raiding on Wednesday/Thursdays 8:00-10:30PM EST:
  • Achievement/ xmog runs : We run achievement and transmog runs frequently during the weekends. Sign up and come take on some challenges with us for rewards and fun.
  • Mythic+ : We do runs constantly through the week to get gear and practice teamwork.
  • Supportive guildmates : Our members are mature folks who love to help. We will work with players of any skill level and help them develop their skills to be an important part of our team!

What we expect from you :

• Positive team oriented attitude : The guild’s culture is a very important aspect for us. We expect from all our members to respect and help each other. Teamwork is the main focus of the guild. We are constantly doing content together to promote teamwork and team synergy between our members. There will not be any drama or raging on our guild. Expect all issues to be handled in a respectful and mature way.
  • Willingness to learn and improve : We will provide you will all the tools and help you need to improve and become an important member of our team. We understand that we aren’t the most amazing players in the world, but we are always trying to improve and keep and open mind to become better, we expect the same from you.

We’re currently recruiting all interested members that fit with what was listed above. Contact Blackcorona#1270 or Sheilag#1368 on Battlenet if you are interested.

Good morning mate! If swapping to emerald Dream-alliance is a possibility, our guild junction would love to have you all join us! There’s plenty to do in our guild, whether it’s pvp, mythic +, raids, transmog runs, or just socialize! I’ll post the guild info below and feel free to message me!

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• A sense of community and direction!
  • Communication!
  • Strong & passionate leadership!
  • Overall friendly environment suited for all skill levels!

Currently, the raid team is 3/12M AOTC . We are looking for more members that would like to venture into mythic raiding. More specifically, we’re looking for the following;

• 1 off tank
  • any Mythic minded DPS

While we’re happy to accept anyone, these are the roles we need specifically for our raid team at the moment. Current raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30p-10:30p CST (server time)

We also do the following:

• PvP (BGs and Arenas)
  • Mythic+ Pushing (+16’s and higher)
  • Achievement Runs
  • Old Raid Transmog Runs
  • Alt Levelling

How to apply:
If you would like to apply and have any further inquiries/questions, please reach out to me via BattleTag: Professoroak#1732 or Discord: Elitefourlance#5703

We appreciate your time and interest. Hope to hear from you soon

Hey there! We recently started a guild on bleeding hollow aimed at clearing mythic with a minimal tome commitment. If you guys want to give mythic raiding a shot shoot me a message and we can chat!
Discord: Neil#4199
Battle.net: Jagorman#1954

We will be running lots of M+, alt raids etc.

Hello there.

Pyreanor is a smallish semi-hardcore guild on Wyrmrest Accord that is looking to build our community for heroic raiding in Shadowlands.

Currently we’re compromised of mostly returning players who are killing time until the next expansion. We’d be happy to welcome you to our crew.

Our main goal is AotC in Shadowlands content or before without that one guy who yells in voice chat.

Our raid times are Tues Thurs at 6pm Pacific.

We’re currently looking for ranged DPS and Healers for our team. However because there’s 5-7 of you we can probably squeeze in a couple melee too.

Aside from the raiding aspirations, we help others gear up and we teach new players.

We hope you will consider joining our crew of misfits in our journey to killing bosses and looting epics and make our core a little bigger.

Please let me know if you are interested via btag or Discord.

Zandrae#1418 / D: Rialius#0301

We would be happy here in Allumination to include you in our online community where friendships are the greatest achievement !! Check us out and stop by to chat . Allumination ~ Stormrage

Hey man I’d love to talk to y’all and see if we’d be a good fit. Lemme drop our spam for y’all.

We would really love to add more to our team. We may not have main raid slots for each person to start but over time and in Heroic raids there will 100% be opportunities to solidify a spot. Here is the basic Guild post with more info on us:

Bigly Pumps , an Alliance guild on Stormrage, is a guild of players looking to form a tight-knit Mythic raid group that enjoys Mythic+, PVP, and leveling alts together as well as progressing towards AoTC / CE in Shadowlands. A handful of us rejoined retail in February after trying out Classic and realizing that what we really missed most out of the game was not the content from years ago but the team we had built. Many of us have stayed friends for over 10 years and we plan to add more cool people to our ranks in the weeks and months to come.

A little background on us:

A few of the core members have been raiding together since the original Vanilla wow days. Progressing as a unit through most tier contents has been a big focus of our friend group. We have not only cleared all content that we have ever faced, but in Wrath, we produced and maintained a top 50 US guild on Stormreaver. We plan to continue this trend of efficient raiding yet not too bleeding edge that we cannot enjoy the content.

As I said before, we are looking to add like-minded players that we can form a tight bond with as we enter Shadowlands. The goals we set will reflect the desires of the recruits and players we bring in. We plan to keep the numbers smaller than most guilds all while making a name for ourselves on one of the largest servers in the US for Alliance.

What are we looking for?

-We are currently looking for players with a positive yet competitive mindset

-We gravitate to players who have a good sense of humor and thick skin but that can focus when the time is right to buckle down (aka progression)

-Good attitude and mutual respect towards fellow guild members

Our Raid Schedule is as follows:

Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30-11:30 PM EST

HEROIC Clear Saturday 8:00PM -12:00AM EST (Optional)

BFA Progress:

7/12 M Ny’alotha

We are currently recruiting the following:

Heals:

Resto Shaman (with Ele OS)
 Holy Priest (with Disc and Shadow OS)

DPS:

Ranged Hunters
 Shadow Priest
 Mage
 Warlock

**Always looking for exceptional players

Feel Free to add our GM on Bnet if this guild suits your interest:

Burnsey#1181

I’d be interested in having you guys join my guild, we raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:30-9:30pm PST during progression, and typically cut back to only Tuesday once things are on farm. Our player base has been around a long while and most play multiple classes and specs so whatever your group chooses to play should be fine. Come say hello and I can answer any other questions you may have.

-Sybilrose-
Strips for Silver
Lightbringer (A)

Hey there, if you’re all over 21 and able to raid on Tues/Thurs from 10pm-1am EST (7-10 PST), I’d like to talk to you. We are currently open to all classes except tanks. You can read our info below and add me in game at Rawrabear#1450.

Hey White lotus would love to see if yall are a good fit! we are currently leveling up alt and preparing for Raiding with doing a little light prepatch raiding to get into the groove. we are a family built guild per say we really want to keep it small and tight knit! if that is something you are looking for

if your interested hit me up on Discord Tuk#9938

add me and lets talk

Matt#19690

Hey! While you probably don’t care much about raid progression, we are super friendly! And as a bonus, Illidan is a high-pop server which makes for a much better leveling experience and economy.

Phasers On Stun
We were created half way through 8.3 and got 10/12m this tier. We’ve decided to add a second raid team, and we’re looking to fill a couple spots in the weekend team as well. In addition to raid spots, we’re also actively looking for people to do more m+ with us (especially tanks/healers).

Raids
Weekend group: 12pm-4pm central time on Saturday Sunday (weekend afternoons). 10/12m looking for ranged DPS and healers.
Weeknight group: 5-8pm central time, Wednesday and Thursday. New for SL. Looking for all roles.
Friday night heroic (very optional) 8-11pm central time.

Rules & Information:
Age limit - We do not want players under 18, most of the guild is in their mid 20s to mid 30s.
Loot - RCLootCouncil. You keep BoP upgrades for your mainspec. BoEs go to the guild bank always.
Attendance - needs to be above 80% within any rolling 3 month average. Absences need to be posted in discord in advance. Not the place for you if your work schedule is crazy, or you often need to AFK.
Roster size - we run a roster of around 25. 5 people sit for every fight. It rotates on a per boss basis in an attempt to get everyone the loot they need. Know that you will sit sometimes.
Guild bank - takes all BoEs & provides food, flasks, prepots, repairs, etc.
Civility - We won’t tolerate racism, homophobia, or just generally being a horrible person. First offense gets you removed for any of this.

The ultimate goal of this guild is to build a mythic team capable of getting CE. I don’t have any interest in being top 100, top 500, or anything like that; however I would like to get there eventually. We’re definitely not going to sacrifice being decent human beings or having fun to get there though.

Application: https://forms.gle/rQAdS3ouuu6mexh18

Discord: brandy#9982
battle.net: brandy#1599

Kaylick,

Check us out!

Our guild is a guild that has newly transferred to Area-52 to play with a bunch of friends. Most of us are veteran raiders who raided at a Mythic level. The guild community is 21+. We always clear AOTC in a reasonable timeframe, and will be willing to run mythic once we have enough bodies. We plan on raiding a little later at night than most of the servers with raids running from:

M/Th - 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 PM EST

We are currently full on tanks/healer, but are recruiting the following:

We are at about 20 raiders -> looking to add more DPS to the roster.

Ranged DPS - High Need
Melee DPS - HighNeed

We try to keep an active community that runs more than just raids. We plan on running raids, mythic + keys, rated battlegrounds, and arenas.

If you are interested in our guild, or would like more information please message Axial #1159 on BNET.

I won’t put our guild blurb here since it’s not mega relevant to the specifics you put in your post, but we would love to take a friend group! Please reach out to me on discord (LadyPeebles#0310) and we can chat more.

We definitely have the capacity to take you guys, would just depend on if y’all vibed with us and the classes you were wanted to nab!

Hey there, Kaylick!

I don’t have a blurb set up like most of these others for our small guild, but we’re looking to build a friendly, social community over on Shadow Council and the linked servers (Sisters of Elune, Blackwater Raiders, and Cenarion Circle). You all are more than free to join up with the Warp Wolves if you feel like it. Provided we have enough recruits going in to Shadowlands, I would love to form a group for raiding as it is personally my favorite activity in the game. If you and your friends would like to join us, you can reach out to me on BNet @ Teufelhunde#1672. We also have a Discord server that you can join, message me there @ Scourge#5886 and I can get you all invites to the server!

Thank you for your time today and have a wonderful day!

What’s your raid times?

Hey bud, The Crimson Royals is a new guild full of starting/returning along with some more veteran players looking to get ready for SL. I would love to talk to you on discord. Lala#0869. Here is some of our info.

[A][US][Aerie-Peak]< Crimson Royals > are now recruiting! We’re a friendly guild of players who are looking to challenge ourselves and improve against high-level Shadowlands content, such as raids and Mythic+ dungeons. Come and join us if you would like to pit yourself against the best the game has to offer! Our raiding times are Thurs/Sat 9:00pm - 12:00am EST, and we’re open to players of all skill levels who are looking for a challenge!

Hello Kaylick!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

Hi! I am one of the GMs for Rejected Gods on Azshara. We have some altalholics in the group that may be leveling once Shadowlands hits as well. We are a new guild who want to raid casually and if we get to heroic great but were not setting expectations before we get there. We do not believe in checking logs and yelling at people, we really want to learn together. Our other GM is really looking at doing some rated BGs and we also plan to do M+.
We have only one raid night right now and it would be Tuesday evenings.

You can reach out to us in discord or on BNET if youre interested! We hope to hear from you!

BNet- Tyyrial#1420
Discord- Tyyrial#3228