Couple looking for guild

Hey everyone,

Me and my fiance are just coming back for TWW after taking a break midway through dragonflight due to a disagreement with our then guild and not having the energy to look for another.

We enjoy raiding normal and up to heroic, provided that the focus is kept on everyone’s fun and not transforming the whole deal into a second job, we are also both into mythics, her more than me lol.

She mains healers and I am fine with both healing and DPSing, currently we’re both Evokers (her pres, me dev/aug), but I’m open to switching mains if necessary (Have played seriously Resto druid, MW, Enh and Demo in the past, quite enjoying fury in remix)

I will cut my word vomit short as I don’t know how to find the right guild for us.
Our priority above all is a good atmosphere, preferably not a “party” atmosphere where the main subject of conversation is how high everyone is but we don’t have a massive stick up our behinds and can deal with it. What we really don’t want to see is fellow guildies being ridiculed or criticized in open channels, we seek a home that respects everyone’s right to decency.

Edit: Thank you all for your invitations, I’ll admit it was a hard choice as quite a few of your guilds looked interesting, but I believe that I’ve landed on a new home. I wish you all the best of luck on your recruitment!

1 Like

Hi Iriscale,

Our weekend team is AOTC focused and sounds like a good fit for you.

Here is the guild post with all the info.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out.

Have fun in TWW!

Hello,

Cerberus is looking to add more people to their ranks. We are an aotc raiding guild that doesn’t get into mythic raids. We also run a lot of m+ throughout the week as most of us go for KSM each season. We are a laid back group of adults just looking to enjoy each others company while gaming together.

We raid on Tue and Wed 9 to 11pm EST. We would welcome another healer and DPS, we are in high need of evokers so you both could continue playing the preservation and aug/dev classes.

If you’re interested please reach out! You can reach me on Discord at shandrew or through my bnet Shandrew#11621

Hi there, Iriscale,

Luxgarde is a small raiding guild which emphasizes positive collaboration and teamwork. We always remember that WoW is a game - not a second job - and should be enjoyed as such.

Here is a link to our main recruitment post: <Luxgarde> | Heroic Raiding | Camaraderie | Pizza? | Ice Cream?

Please feel free to reach out to me @original_luxa on Discord if we sound like a good fit!

Best,
Luxa

Greetings!! We are recruiting for The War Within. We got AOTC all three tiers in DragonFlight. We are open to returning and newer players. We are Cross Faction friendly. We are a casual group of players just here to have fun, make some friends, and get some loot along the way. Takes us longer to clear but we’re not worried about how fast or how long it takes us.

We are looking to add another healer to our raid team and an aug would be fun to have again.
We do have players that run keys. Mostly on the weekends. All roles, classes, and experience are welcome to join.

My bnet is: WinterDragon#11980. Can also reach out to: wolfensteign#1654, Crazyirish61#1337, and/or reach out to someone in guild and they can direct you who to talk to.

Tavern Raiders is recruiting for TWW. Raid times are late night 9 pm pst- 12 am pst Tues/Thurs. Goal is to achieve AOTC then move into mythic progression. Guild is inclusive, harrassment and bullying wont be tolerated here. If interested or have questions reach out to me discord: iaintdaplug BNET: iAintDaPlug#1119

Hi Iriscale!

I will post our guild’s info below, but please add me on Discord and we can chat further! I’ll shoot you an invite to our Discord server and you can get a good feel for our environment. :smiley:

[H/A] Thrall - <Key Me> M+ Key Guild looking for people to smash keys

As of July 23, 2024, you may join guilds on any server with any faction.

Key Me is a M+ key guild and welcomes players of all skill levels. Our members run keys at every level. All officers and many veterans are happy to help new key-pushers learn their class/spec and dungeon mechanics, as well as group up with high io players to push keys as high as possible. Many of our members achieve 3k+ each season, while others run keys with their guildmates and make new friends in pick up groups.

We have three weekly M+ guild events and our guild chat is frequently filled with members linking their keys for guildies to run. Additionally, we will have one weekly AOTC raid night in TWW for anyone interested.

We are extremely active both in-game and in Discord, so we are a great fit for people who want a social guild, as well. :slight_smile:

Please message Throkka (Discord: Kejhix) or Curate (Discord: Lomilas) if this sounds like the environment you’re looking for!

Hey Iriscale!

I wanted to offer up the The Strays on Wyrmrest Accord as a possibility of a home for you. We’re a pretty small group of friends that just came back from taking a break over summer. We’re experienced in running M+ and raids, and hope to do so again once TWW drops. Most nights you can find us chatting away in Discord while we level/quest, and our goal through TWW and with the guild is to create an inclusive community of just good people willing to help/enjoy the game together. We’re all busy adults, with careers and families, so we never want anyone to feel as though they’re obligated.

If this sounds like something you may be your cup of tea, please feel free to message me in game horde side, on Discord at oftquoted, or on b-net at Scytheus#1981.

Thanks, and happy hunting!

Hey there. I wanted to reach out as we are still recruiting for raid.

We do have dps spots and one healing spot open as someone changed to dps. Any class other than priest would be great, we already have 2 :confused: Preservation is perfect.

I linked our current forum post below so you can see what we are all about and what our goals are and I am usually here in discord in the evenings if you want to chat further. Happy hunting!

Hey there Iris! I think we could be a good fit for you guys, below is our spam/info. Free free to reach out anytime with questions if interested. Thanks

**About us: **

We are a Horde based guild on Zul’jin
We are an AOTC focused guild.
We were AOTC during DF
We are a guild that likes to do all content be it N/H raiding and some prog into Mythic without being hardcore and/or elitist.
We have a very active discord we hang out in daily and post in all day.
We like to have friendships instead of just numbers we want you in discord talking and in guild.
18+ guild

What we offer:

Active and very friendly guild enviroment.
Mythic keys as a group
Heroic Raiding twice a week.
Normal raiding for alts and those who cant make heroics, once a week after progressing into Heroic.
Mount and Xmog runs (gm is a mount collector and goes daily on runs)
TW raids when they are available.
SUPER active Discord !
Friendly enviroment to grow and thrive.
Safe place for Women and LGBTQIA to enjoy playing

What we are looking for:

Need 1 Tank
Need 1 Healer
Need a few DPS

Raid:
People who show up consistently
People who are not going to flake and leave after a few wipes (raid wipes happen)
Good attitudes
Knowledge of class playing.
(Willing to look at all classes and specs, no immediate denials)

Raid Times

(Prog group) Fridays and Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST
(Alt and extras) Wednesdays 9pm -11pm EST
(Xmog/Mount/TW) Sundays 7pm -9pm EST

We accept all players and are not just looking for raiders.

If this seems like a good fit or even just interested feel free to reach out to us, either by replying here or messaging us on the socials.

Bnet: Drag0nss#11100, Nymue#11411 Remane#1467

Discord: Dragons2406, Nymue37, Remane

Server Zul’jin: Dragonss, Nymueh, Rimaine

Thankyou for your time and as always, Embrace the Chaos be Epic!

Hey Iriscale, The Raven Alliance is looking to pick up an aug evoker and some extra heals. Raids are fri/sat 10pm-12 est. If you would like to chat a little mroe hit me up my btag is admea#1487

Join Valhalla of Warcraft – Where Legends Rise!

Are you ready to conquer Azeroth with a guild that’s as legendary as the tales of old? Valhalla of Warcraft is the ultimate destination for heroes who crave epic adventures and camaraderie. Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or new to the game, we offer a dynamic and inclusive community that thrives on:

:shield: Epic Raids & Dungeons: Master the toughest challenges with a team of skilled and supportive players.
:star2: Active Social Scene: Forge friendships and alliances in our lively and engaging community.
:dart: Flexible Playtimes: Join events and activities that fit your schedule, from casual quests to intense raids.
:trophy: Guild Achievements: Participate in unique events and earn prestigious rewards.

If you’re looking for a guild where every member’s contribution is valued, and every battle is a step towards greatness, then Valhalla of Warcraft is your new home. Dive into a world where your legend begins!

Apply today and become part of our storied legacy!

Contact info Kingdave101#11936