Could you please allow us to purchase the Brutosaur mount

In general WoW needs more gold sink at different price points. I think any new gold sink mount should be cosmetic only and not have any use.

My idea for a gold sink mount is a wheelbarrow filled with gold being push by a dredger.

1 Like

I like it - let the amount of gold in the wheelbarrow reflect how much gold you have on your character.

TBH the Bruto should have been in this expansion and not BFA. It would have helped with the insane Legendary prices.

That’s not a DPS buff

Never said it was. You should read more.

You are, after all, the only White Knight left who hasn’t quit. You should be better informed since your towing the company line for all of them now.

No you see - being able to use the auction house at anytime means you can buy things! Its convenient! Even thought it effects nobody else!

How don’t you see that its pay 2 win!!!1! you blizzard shill!!!

I’m not sure it’d do much to legendary pricing. If it were on the vendor for gold cap right now, I’d still charge the same amount. In fact, you could make an argument the market might push even higher so the limited number of crafters could ensure themselves of getting the bruto.

See, normally I’d actually agree with you. But there has been no stipulation that would have ever implied the brutosaur was tied to a seasonal reward / would be part of some FOMO system apart for some blue post that acknowledged its arbitrary removal. Their reasoning being they didn’t want just anyone to walk around with a portable auction house.

They should bring it back.

1 Like

People are talking about more gold sinks, I was thinking about a mount with portals to all major locations in the game: northrend, pandaria, deepholm, draenor, etc. Make the mount cost 100 million gold, problem solved.

What do you guys think?

I did read your “issue”

You’re upset that someone with the mount is able to buy things 2 minutes faster than a regular person in a capital city

As an engineer with a bunch of wormhole generators, I think I’d save a lot of gold.

My wife and I worked our butts off to get this mount in time for the deadline.

That being said; I’m not opposed to the idea of a new AH mount model being implemented for each expansion.

The brutosaur was perfectly thematic for Zandalar and BFA, but being sold in Shadowlands might be… silly.

What if the new AH mount was a modified carriage with twin Sunrunners pulling it?

The side could be openened when parked and two dredgers would be inside the wagon.

1 Like

What if the bruto was just put on the vendor for gold cap?

I’m not upset, I’m entertained by idiocy.
Thankfully I find myself in conversation with entertaining people here frequently, and for that I thank you.

2 Likes

this is what it would sound like if they removed the yak instead

Then you wouldn’t have mentioned anything in this thread

LOL again at clark-logic.

3 Likes

I think they will. Probably a new mount with the same cost.

Just have to wait for it.

I think overall deciding to not remove content and rewards might actually be a good thing.

I think it would be nice to get the other shades of brutosaur mounts.

Do you want the mount for the auction house feature?

Personally I think they should let people make an auctioneer robot they can summon as a toy.