Could you please allow us to purchase the Brutosaur mount

When people were constantly saying “lul brutosaur is a forced wow token grab by blizzard” then you may as well include the ways you could had gotten it

Should you with a stimulus check? Probably not

Feel free to pay my $800 a month truck

1 Like

There were a lot of posts at the time trying to convince players to use their stimulus checks to buy that mount, by people who seemed to be acting as salespeople on commission. It was very weird. I’m surprised that even Clark is trying to remind us of his shameful behavior.

2 Likes

Oh, is it bugged? I don’t check the BMAH frequently enough to know if it’s popped up at some point, I just remember hearing it was being added to the BMAH. Took me 2 years to finally collect all of the pieces of the Dreadnaught armor set, the shoulders always took so long to spawn on my old server.

Ive been trying to get a piece of tier 3. Any piece of mail. I never get it :stuck_out_tongue:

Odd you would say that. I find it incredibly useful not having to run back to a capital city to buy or post some item.

1 Like

Well, thank goodness we have dataminers to explain Blizzard’s stupid plans ahead of time. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I do all my posting on a centralized bank alt who just lives next to the AH. Mobile mailbox is all I need, and that’s an easily acquired toy.

4 Likes

this mount should not have been removed

2 Likes

They’re holding AH mount in their pocket for an economy fix in the future. Right now the economy is very stable and functioning well, on populated servers anyway. A 5 million gold time limited vendor item deletes an obscene amount of currency from the game, and that isn’t necessary when the currency is already deflated or stable.

1 Like

My mobile mailbox has a 3 hour cooldown. But then, I have no need of a “centralized bank alt living next to the auction house”. That sounds like an almost completely useless duplication of effort.

1 Like

The jaded tin foil hat theorist living in my head has said that the AH mount was removed so they could see what players would do to farm gold in old content to buy it. And nerf those sources into the ground. Which actually happened.

1 Like

Hey, whatever works for you. I move a loooooot of auctions, and it’s much easier to keep track of on a dedicated alt so the characters I actually play aren’t juggling auctions or holding random crap in their inventory. An AH mount would be completely useless for me.

1 Like

I don’t move a lot of auctions. I can’t imagine why I would want to pop a 3 hour cd mailbox to mail something to an offline alt to pick up later when I can just pop my mount in ICC and sell it right then and there.

1 Like

Well, I’ll just leave it at that, then.

1 Like

Stop whining you didnt get a special item.

1 Like

Yeah guys, it’s not pay to win at all!
LMAO at wow shills.

3 Likes

Put the Bruto back on the vendor for gold cap. Easy compromise.

People can then have the option of gambling for it in loot boxes or just straight-up buying it from the vendor for double its original value. Those in BFA who went for it got it half price.

STOP CHEERLEADING FOR BAD DECISIONS.

3 Likes

You never told us why you couldn’t get 5 million gold in time

Better yet why didn’t you get 5 million gold within BfAs 2 years?

1 Like

Stop being a crybaby that you were lazy and didn’t do it when it was in.

So tired of people like you throwing temper tantrums.