Could you please allow us to purchase the Brutosaur mount

If you wanted it in the first place then you should had gotten it when it was current

I don’t think the 10-year core hound anniversary mount should return.

That shouldn’t even be an option in the BMAH.

I went out of my way to earn that gold. I think they should not only put it back on the vendor, but should put a cheaper recolor without the vendors as well.

2 Likes

They did let you purchase the mount back in BFA it was about $700 in tokens.

Good for you.

Brutosaur soulshape for night fae exists it’s good enough

As a bruto owner, I am in FULL SUPPORT of this. It is not the playerbase’s fault that you regret putting in AH mount, and it’s pretty unfair to remove it, since you’ve never removed gold sink mounts in the past.

6 Likes

I’ve got it and there’s no way making the mount available again would be more annoying to me than Blizzard having made it limited in the first place. Gathering that much gold together burned me out and I ended up leaving the game for a bit after I bought the stupid thing.

(And considering there’s little to spend gold on this expansion outside of legendaries, another gold sink wouldn’t hurt.)

2 Likes

This is a pretty good point. This is also why no one expected it to be removed because as you said they never removed the past ones.

2 Likes

Indeed, making it limited without notifying players. Good thing wowhead datamined it so players found out in time for many to do what it took to buy it.

1 Like

That is INSANE.

6 Likes

Barber shop, Mail, Bank, and Portal mounts… still a lot to cover that does not have to be another AH mount.

1 Like

I think it’s fine on the BMAH. I never felt like farming the gold to get it when it was available. Potentially paying double the original price (worst case scenario) through the BMAH seems like a fair consequence to me. At least it’s still available.

2 Likes

Why? What precedent is there for gold sinks getting removed?

Jesus H, how can your takes be this bad.

8 Likes

I’m personally hoping they put a barber on the other side of the grand expedition yak, for all the druids that can’t change their shapeshift choices in the field.

2 Likes

No. new mount? sure.

1 Like

If anything it shows me he doesnt have any bills to pay.

1 Like

I’d rather have this, to be honest. A mobile AH is almost completely useless and not even slightly worth 5 mil.

The unique dino model is the only thing that remotely justified the price tag.

2 Likes

I have it and I wouldn’t be upset at all. I like the mount. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s been seen on the BMAH in over a year, actually.

2 Likes