Cost of Warband bank is ludicrous!

Sell tokens the community said, it would be great they said, could pay our subs they said.

Did you think the warnings back then were mere words?

2 Likes

I have only around 200k on my entire account and I even played during the WoD garrisons free money era. I donā€™t understand how players get millions.

1 Like

Iveā€¦well ive a ton of gold. A decade or two of selling carries catches up on ya.

You know they spent all this time developing this Warbankā€¦which most of the player base isnā€™t even going to use all those tabs due to costā€¦but have they done a damn thing to help with our Personal banks nowā€¦NOPEā€¦Void storage doesnā€™t take all the stuff it was suppose tooā€¦while reagent tab was nice it still didnā€™t help for things like Yearly Beer Steins from past Beer Festsā€¦or some of the Tabards which I canā€™t put in Void storage and can not buy again cause they are not offered in game anymore ā€¦they are removed completely now, our Personal Bank Tab needs fixing more then more storage for mats and some gear for altsā€¦

2 Likes

Exactly, I said back then it was going to be bad and it just got worse. Nevermind GDKP in classic was the biggest wet dream ever when it came to selling more tokens.

To the window! To the wall!

How many alts did you run though WoD garrisons mission boards or the Legion Mission boardsā€¦that is how many of us made our huge amounts of gold nowā€¦I was running 14 Max characters with Level 3 Garrisons nowā€¦I was avg 45,000 gold a week out of mine.

Add in I sold 8 pets from that one pet event in Wintersprings during WoD and made 2,500,000 gold of those 8 petsā€¦and I was also making gold of that little purple pup from our Garrison stable sold 2 or 3 of those a week tooā€¦

Which tab lets you transfer gold between characters on different servers and factions?

Mmm, gold sink. Well, another one. One of the biggest actually, but doing exactly as intended. Did we forget how much Bruto costs, which has less use in comparison.

Three tabs costs literally nothing in comparison to the current rate of gold. Thatā€™s also more space than you need if youā€™re not making enough gold to buy more.

3 Likes

why do people with 600g in total across all their characters need all 5 warbank tabs? what are you putting in there?

1 Like

I did the first tab, I wont do a second. too high.
Same hereā€¦I have personal guilds I use for storing things between characters.
No way Id spend that much gold on some storage when EVERY alt I have has 7 personal bank bags if I need to stash things somewhere and anything needed by the many right now can just sit in a guild bank where they can all get to it MUCH cheaper than this WB bank

1 Like

Wait, people are actually using the Warbank? I thought it was a known meme.

1 Like

nahā€¦ it just shows how entitled people have become.

nobody NEEDS all the tabs, nor do they need them RIGHT NOW.

1 Like

What needs to be fix is the personal bank slots we need more room in our personal banks ā€¦I have stuff that canā€™t go into a guild bank or void one eitherā€¦and many of these things are not in game anymore and canā€™t be replaced.

2 Likes

I sort of agree with that person Nobullyā€¦blizzard is a bit out of touch with player base and what storage space many of us needā€¦for me its damn Personal Bank space I need more ofā€¦I have things that are gone from the game now and canā€™t be replacedā€¦they canā€™t go in guild bank or void bank eitherā€¦personally I want more personal bank space.

Edit ā€¦let us get rid of those damn Legendary pieces that we canā€™t sellā€¦or destroy eitherā€¦many players have what 4 or 5 of those now ā€¦that we canā€™t do a damn thing with.

1 Like

i never said those words because i knew whatit would lead to.

i got alot of raid boes in legion and shadowlands. like thats the bulk of my income is boes. i got only 2 in the entire of df though so my income has dropped.

Oh, I hope the day comes when we can belong to more than one guild on a single character. Would make this so much easier.

I bought 1 tab, weā€™ll see how it goes. I refuse to ever go over 3 though

You donā€™t need all the slots LOL