Cost of Warband bank is ludicrous!

Tab 4 and it already wants 500k gold! These prices are ridiculous. May as well just put your characters in your own guild and give your alts access to the guild bank and save yourself Millions of gold.

Guild Bank

Tab Cost
1 100g
2 250g
3 500g
4 1000g
5 2500g
6 5000g
7 * 10000g
8 * 20000g

Warband Bank

Tab Cost
Tab 1 1,000
Tab 2 25,000
Tab 3 100,000
Tab 4 500,000
Tab 5 2,500,000
Total 3,126,000

Like seriously, tell us your trying to force players into buying WoW tokens without telling us.

74 Likes

100k for tab is a little steep. I have no issue with tab 5 being super expensive, but I feel like 3 tabs is kind of the standard everyone should have.

15 Likes

100k is wild when you think that is only for tab 3 and tab 8 of the guild bank is only 20k

19 Likes

I wonder how long and how much of a goblin you would need to be to recoup the investment of buying all tabs. I dont think a tab is even worth 25k let alone millions.

21 Likes

Yeah, I figure two or three tabs will be plenty to hold crafting reagents and swapping gear to alts.

4 Likes

I already have all 3 tabs filled up with just enchanting mats, ore, cloth, leather and herbs. LOL

4 Likes

Sell it. You’re never going to use it.

13 Likes

I will be buying only the first and second tab of Warbank…they can keep the rest…I have 5 private Guild banks already set up and run by bank alts…and I could afford all those warbank tabs quite easily wouldn’t even put a dent in my gold pocketbook at all…but I find it a waste of gold for tabs 3 to 5.

12 Likes

Infinitely cheaper for us to keep using new alts for Faaaaaaaaaaar more storage for much cheaper and then mail stuff. No difference really between putting something in the warband bank and logging to the other character than there is mailing something and logging into the other character. I’m sure they’ll make mail cost 1000x more though to account for this.

They make solutions to problems decades later and then eliminate the purpose of the solutions. It’s the blizzard way!

18 Likes

A brand new core xpack marketing feature probably isn’t the best place for Blizzard to shoehorn in a gold sink. Like, I’m not upset by it, I don’t even use my existing bank, so I doubt I use more than 1 tab of this anyway. But it’s like “oooh look, new feature, Warbands, but you have to buy access for potentially millions of gold”

13 Likes

2.5 million for a tab?

And I thought the Brutosaur was brutal …

17 Likes

LMAO what I thought too really when I first seen the cost of that 5th tab…I was like damn…I could afford them all but I am not wasting that much gold for tabs…I’ll get first and second that is it…I already own 5 private guild banks.

6 Likes

For what we are paying, these tabs should be much larger than they are. Like 3 times the number of slots and maybe even then this cost wouldn’t be justified. I will never have more than 4 Warband bank tabs. Nothing could justify the cost to me. Better off making another guild bank alt and I already have two of those.

5 Likes

Basically the way i look at it is that the main purpose of warbank is to easily move items and gold cross realm. Like storage is so much cheaper basically anyway you set it up.

Warbank as storage is a total trap.

1 Like

I hate to say but blizzard isn’t going to get many of their 1%er gold makers to buy all those tabs now…we don’t make our gold in millions by wasting it on stuff like this when most 1%ers already have quite a few private guild banks already set up…that is how we make our gold.

4 Likes

I bought the first tab. That’s all I’m buying.

4 Likes

exactly, you cant even show it off

the one I know said he bought them all right away. That last can’t really be justified but he may have been expecting an achievement. He has over 500 million gold though.

Let me show you how much the SWTOR Legacy bank cost back in 2016 when the economy wasn’t out of control and 100,000 credits was insanely expensive:

• Legacy Bay 1: Free once you have gotten access to your Legacy Bank
  • Legacy Bay 2: 350,000 Credits
  • Legacy Bay 3: 750,000 Credits
  • Legacy Bay 4: 1,500,000 Credits
  • Legacy Bay 5: 2,500,000 Credits
  • Legacy Bay 6: 3,000,000 Credits
  • Legacy Bay 7: 4,000,000 Credits

It’s a long term goal for a gold sink.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t even pay out all that gold for an achievement now and I can easily afford to buy all of them but I won’t be its a waste of gold to me…I brought he Long Boi cause it was a one of a kind Mount and cool as all get out was my reason to buy it…