Cost of Warband bank is ludicrous!

give it 6 months to 2 years (next expansion) it’ll drop drastically.

so don’t buy the tab if it’s too expensive

i bought all 4 tabs not going to buy the 5th tab i only have 3m gold left dont want to be poor i dont think they will change the cost since most of us already bought 4 to 5 tabs

I honestly don’t think I’m going to get more than 2 tabs, or 3 at the most. I’m betting that after pretty much noone buys more than 3-4 they will eventually reduce the cost.

There’s just not enough storage to make it worthwhile to sink a lot of gold into it. I have 5 (I think?) guild vaults for my stuff in addition to maxed out banks.

The warbank is just for stashing some account bound stuff and occasions where a mailbox isn’t handy and Katy is on cooldown.

1 tab is good enough , transfer your rares and gold for 1k, win.

Exactly. I already have two personal guilds (one horde/one alliance) for my alts. I’ve had them since long before there was any cross faction stuff, so I’m definitely going to keep those. The only thing I’m putting in there is warbound gear, I’m not going to put profession mats in it.

But you’re right, it’s way too much gold for way too little storage. They need to quadruple the reagant bank as is.

1 Like

Ya I am definitely not giving up my guild alts. I just don’t understand what they are thinking.