Corrupted Ashbringer Wasn't a Challenge Mode Item. Bring It Back

It’d have to be a Vanilla Remix, it was a TBC reward but it came at the final week of Vanilla.

Which I highly doubt, because of SoD and Classic.

I am comfortable I can rest with my items safe, for now.

MoP Prepatch items which are currently available. The fel spreader from legion is also available, I got mine sometime in BfA from the AH.

1 Like

I’m aware, I have a Remix character just for collecting those because I was off playing another MMO at the time.

Blizzard doesn’t seem to want to bring stuff back from anything Wrath and prior.

I had one of those haunted mememtos too, gave it away to a friend.

Whoop, there it is.

3 Likes

Other than T3 sets, Scholomance, Scarlet Dungeon, Naxx Craftables, Hakkar craftables…

1 Like

I’m keep trying to explain this to anti FOMIES and nobody wants to understand…

1 Like

Lol, I want that tabard because I’ve got KT toons. I liked Theramore.

Personally, I would’ve left that event out!

I feel bad for people that had the Theramore tabard before MoP Remix.

Another useless tabard that nobody will wear.

Only worthy of pride if you deem it so, eh?

1 Like

Yes, exactly that.

It had some prestiege, no longer.

If it’s not rare, I don’t care.

Glad we’re on the same page, at least we can move forward knowing that ignoring you is the only logical recourse. Every man for himself isn’t a policy you can enstate.

2 Likes

Don’t be greedy, exclusive items are fun and they keep the game going. Do you think people would still be bothered with farming glads if they were available 24/7?
Farming CE if it was available every tier?
Look at what happened to t3. From people proudly wearing it, nobody gives a :poop: about it.
Great example are TCG rewards being handed out. Nobody uses them anymore or care about them.

I don’t necessarily disagree.

CA didn’t start its life as an exclusive item, however.

I know, neither did T3, but you have to agree that it has much more value now, than it would if everybody would have it.

1 Like

Yes, that is how supply and demand works, even in a world where you can’t sell the item in question.

1 Like

Correct :slight_smile:
10chario

1 Like

Your entire stance is “I’m fine if they return discontinued items I missed out on, but if they do the same to my items, that’s not okay.”

I mean, alright. But again - it’s embarrassing.

1 Like

Out of curiosity, you do know you can acquire T3, now, right?

I just say, leave these items out, for good.

They were pieces of history.

Besides, they look sore compared to the high-poly stuff of today. (Especially CA)

I’d have no issue if you had to obtain these items in Classic before being able to use them in Retail- at least then you’d know they suffered through the content as it was supposed to be, lol.

I’d rather they not, but if I was forced to choose, it’d be that. At the very least you’d be forced to invest whole months into your character to see those items.

No quick-and-easy cosmetics, no, you’d have to invest for these. As the folks before had to.

if they like the idea of exclusive items so much, how come cosmetic things in recent wow have never been removed after the expansion is over?

Plenty of people farmed naxx all through tbc, so its not like it took being some innovatively elite vanilla raider to attain a CA.

Would be nice if there was a naxx anniversary event like MC, put it on group loot so people can cry when there are 30 paladins on four horsemen, but at least people have a chance.

3 Likes

Yeah that’s why I said it used to be something to look at in ave and with bmah and now it being crafted item, it lost all the value and prestige.

Almost every pvp reward?