Corporal Maga. Needs. To. Go

You do know anogstic and atheist students exist?

Then build a smaller school.

Hello, I see you replied to my post. I never said there wasn’t, maybe you should read again! An “atheist or agnostic” school makes zero sense considering public schools already technically fall within that category, haha!

Most places require the school to be a certain size, as far as I know! There are certain regulations one must comply with to be considered a school! You can’t just build whatever you want, haha!

Thanks for your post and have a great day!

What you worship in the privacy of your own home is your business, as long as it doesn’t hurt anyone. Just don’t try and tell me what to worship.

They are starting a fight. Funny that they always called the people they responded to as the aggressors essentially, despite the fact that Pawser did so first.

And they also like to pretend they don’t hear things when it’s convenient for them.

That’s not childish and petty at all. :upside_down_face: /s

1 Like

Wanting to make your country great isn’t extremist. It’s called patriotism.

1 Like

Wind keeps blowing today, doesn’t it? Keep almost hearing something, sounds like one of those contradictory people that disprove themselves with every post. Could be a rogue, who knows.

2 Likes

My general attitude to things in general, the only time I bring out terms like “crybaby Karen” is when I see people trying to take the “I’m offended, so I am going to ask for it to be changed and force others to my way”.

Maybe this makes me a Karen, but again, it takes a Karen to bring it out in me, so maybe Karens from one side breed Karens on the other side?

1 Like

I don’t think public schools can infringe on your right to believe in whatever religion you wish?

That i did not know. :thinking:

Hello, I see you replied to my post. I can’t tell if you are just repeating what I mostly already said or if you are having reading comprehension issues, haha!

Thanks for your post and have a great day!

I see you’re resorting to spam now just to pretend you didn’t see my comment or pretend i don’t exist, despite the fact you know i exist…

Not really sure you want to do this since it makes you look petty and upset, but hey, you do you i suppose. I’m sorry that you no longer hear anything, i only wish for you a speedy recovery. :+1:

I was asking a question Ed… I legit don’t know if Public schools can infringe on your right to believe in whatever religion you wish enough to consider it be technically atheist or agnostic or anything, which is why i asked you on that. Considering you seem pretty knowledgeable on that sort of stuff.

2 Likes

Every time you guys make a thread about this I want him to stay around even more :laughing:

You spelled Biden wrong. Worst ever

7 Likes

…Why not just put this thread on mute if you dislike it then?..

They didn’t, and what they stated was an objective fact it just depends on in which area. :3

Lol yeah, about that

AFAIK, the current case law says that public schools can neither require nor ban the practice of any religion among its students.

The grey area is when specific employees of the school encourage it in out of class time.

1 Like

Actually, it’s neither. It’s James Buchanan. :point_down:

https://www.usnews.com/news/special-reports/the-worst-presidents/slideshows/the-10-worst-presidents?slide=11

He refused to challenge either the spread of slavery or the growing bloc of states that became the Confederacy.

Ahh. Alright.

Bahaha what? I can’t stop laughing.