Core Race Pages updated - sigh

The answer to a question I didn’t ask. :relieved:

And nah it’s deeper than that.

Lydia Bottegoni wrote a whole Diversity statement in honor of Pride Month in the week of Juneteenth without the words race or ethnicity.

Blizzard lumped all people of color and immigrants from the Global South as “Minority Ethnic Groups”

The entire institution is profoundly racist evidently, from the C-Suite to Creative Leadership.

6 Likes

you didn´t ask, right, but either way, it will end ugly, if you try to “force them” to change something, because the ignorance of them will result in more rage from you and will leafe you disapointed…i would like to spare you this.

If they do, I think they’ll remove the troll slavery, and change nothing else.

Edit: Maybe they should?

i would´nt agree…usualy, but i suppose in terms of evidence you´ve an point here. and thats really…sad

1 Like

I hate that you’re probably right… but I like to imagine that they’d write descriptions that actually relate sensically to who goblins are and what they do.

1 Like

its somehow cringe that the goblins never…said anything against the zandalari, i mean, they were their slavemasters…

1 Like

I don’t want to here that from the one who claimed that night elf had less territory than worgen, gnome or tauren…

Also funny that nobody here have been able to use lore to describe how important HE have been to the alliance… Its just ‘‘huh they are there’’ or ‘‘huh but we want them’’…

Nobody take seriously a group of people that have been whining about wanting the ‘‘lore alliance silver covenant’’ but cheers as soon as they got blood hair on their blood elf/void elf…

Whining about 12years or more because the white blonde elf that you wanted was added on the other side is just ridiculous…

And don’t gave me that bullcrap of ‘‘oh but we have them and want the silver covenant’’ when so many of you got happy to get blood elf defector that aren’t those that you apparently ‘‘wanted’’…

My sub finally end today so i don’t care about being ban so i am gonna say it. Its no wonder that many of the few people left still playing the game from those sexist/racist/toxic dev happen to be alliance high elfer and MHP who also happen to be most of the most racist/sexist/toxic poster on the forum…

I guess that blizzard finally made a playerbase to their image.

3 Likes

Say what you will about Disney as a company but Rogue One, and The Mandalorian are freaking amazing.

4 Likes

The Book of Bobba Fett is starting out to be great so far too, plus there was the Bad Batch spin off. The 7th and final season of the clone wars, etc.

I know Disney gets a lot of hate for the sequel. But they have been putting out high quality Star Wars content

2 Likes

Okay, while there’s some parts of Rogue One I liked more than others (that pilot character was alright while K-2so was amazing), I’ll give you those two.

That mountain in the Bad Batch better be Mount Tantiss, I hope that rumor about Mara Jade showing up in Book of Boba Fett is true AND am looking forward to live-action Thrawn.

1 Like

There is a Dark Jedi that shows up I think in this weeks episode. And she’s a red head I believe. It could be Mara Jade and if it is…I’mma cry tears of joy :smiley:

2 Likes

Now you have me curious Thad, what did you not like about Rogue One?

I’m on the second episode of Bobba Fett now, man, it would be so cool to finally see Mara Jade from the expanded universe novels. I was obsessed with those books in my early teens.

2 Likes

A few of the characters were a bit flat, and how they all died after getting the Death Star plans.

3 Likes

Are you watching the new Bobba Fett show? It’s really good. Just like the Mandalorian was loosely based on samurai movies. Bobba Fett seems loosely based on old westerns.

1 Like

Same here. I loved the Yuuzan Vong war books. Those are still my favorite. I still have most of my EU books :smiley:

2 Likes

The Yuuzhan Vong War would make a good streaming series (on Netflix, HBO or something). Aidan Gillen can play Nom Anor.

2 Likes

That would be soo awesome. The more adult oriented stuff like the Mandalorian and Book of Bobba Fett are doing really well. And Disney needs to stick with those kinds of content going forward

1 Like

13 year old me was obsessed with the Star Wars Legends series.

Heir to the Empire was my favorite.

1 Like

OMG!!! I loved Heir to the Empire. I have those books somewhere. I’mma pick it up again :smiley:

1 Like