Convert Forum to BattleTag

They need to throw more stuff on the cash shop too while they are at it :man_dancing: FFXIV cash shop is filled with mounts and mog.

1 Like

I know trust me there are several things I wish Blizz would consider from there.

1 Like

You remind me of someone :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Honeypot and Alakhai I wish you two weren’t at such odds. You are both great posters and seemingly very kind.

Glad to see this thread still up and hope it gets more support.

2 Likes

And now this is stuck in my head

1 Like

born in 78, i know not to use my real name for gaming handles or forums… you arent helping yourself here at all.

1 Like

Trolls are shaking scared at the thought of this. Best idea I’ve seen in years and if Blizzard actually cares about accountability and reducing toxicity they would implement this before COB today.

4 Likes

…It had to be done!

…K, Imma go back to watching the new episode of the scurry superhero show.

2 Likes

i was so gonna add everyone here and take up Sabbia’s challenge, but really, it would just be like 98% of my btag list… people that dont talk to me or me them. lol

1 Like

Yeah the friends just kind of float along there except maybe 3 for me.

2 Likes

They would have to pay for 2 separate wow accounts. If they want to shell out the extra 15$ then so be it. I doubt most of the people who troll on alts would be willing to do that though.

All of your sources are from 3-4 years ago. Doesn’t mean it is currently an issue or will be an issue in the future.

3 Likes

I just let the request sit there. I don’t accept nor deny. Make them think it’s an inactive account.

I’m willing to make up. Idk what even happened. I was trying to understand their health issues - didn’t make fun of it - and something was lost in translation ig.

1 Like

You did no such thing, you brought something up completely out of context from over a month old thread.

Want to know my health issues HB? I have thyroid cancer paired with a wonderful condition called pernicious anemia. I get treatment to help stave it off until they get my blood normal enough to operate.

I had a med months ago that made me testy, actually got off of it less than a week after posting.

You decided to bring that old thread up as an attack because you thought it would be clever. It wasn’t. It was incredibly insulting.

I said even here, I am happy to not engage with you. But when you carry on in bad faith like this attempting to be the victim of your own mouth, I grow tired of it. I don’t hate you, no one is worthy of that much of my energy.

3 Likes

It’s none of my business. I meant, help me understand about your medicine.

I’m sorry you have cancer. How scary. I hope everything will turn out okay for you. For your own health I don’t think we should engage any further.

You’re taking out of context what I asked. I never attacked you. Not a victim. I can own up to my mistakes. I come to the forums to be silly.

Life is too short to be so upset by another human.

Believe what you will. I hope your health improves.

2 Likes

I am so sorry to hear that Alakhai! I hope the treatments are helping. Much love to you and hugs for going through this and hope you can get your surgery soon. :heart: :heart: :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks but maybe learn a lesson here about context. If you wanted to discuss that in good faith why not to that in the thread itself?

I am not, it’s what you did. Again, bringing it up in the wrong place.

1 Like

Me too.

I never attacked them. I have some of the screen shots where they attacked me.

Oh well. Not engaging any further with an internet stranger. And I hope he/she has good health in the future.

I’m outtie

1 Like

I’m very sorry you two, I didn’t mean to stir the pot. I was just hoping for a better outcome between you. :heart:

1 Like