Convert Forum to BattleTag

If you’re so paranoid about someone getting your real name get rid of your computer and go hide under a rock.

You can find out a lot about anyone these days with a few clicks

3 Likes

I already did … in those parts that you chose not to quote or rather quoted in reversed order to try your repeated but unproven accusations ~smile~

“Unlike me”? Now you’re showing your “bad faith” and lack of reading comprehension again as well as not really following the thread. I’ll repeat again: This is the one and only avatar that I’m using on the U.S. forums (and it’s a “clone” of an equally named on the identically named WoW realm in the EU).

This wasn’t about “feeling the need to hide behind various avatars” - which you are accusing me now as well - but about you acting in “bad faith” yourself.

I would say that you just demonstrated that you certainly can have very “bad” takes and run with them just like any other “bad faith” actor. It remains to be seen what your next answer will be and how many further accusations you’ll sling at me.

Is that the type of “bad take” that you allegedly “own” up to?

Another courteous allowance given by a hypocrite.

What about the “likes” that I’m getting. May those mean that my objections and counter-proposals also may come to be?

No, I’m not a hero but you certainly aren’t in any position to make judgements on that.

Blizzard could also get hacked, and all our full names, billing addresses, payment information could be dumped onto the public internet.

4 Likes

Keep bumping it.

Oh and not reading that. I have come to see your use. Just random thoughts to bump the thread.

Thanks again for your service!

2 Likes

I guess I’m gonna have to remove you sos.

You like a person who is straight up rood.

Arn’t I straight up rood too?

Well you didn’t basically call me ugly like that moody night elf.

I guess it’s over again.

~laugh~ The amusing element still is that you can’t seem to grasp that “bumping it” isn’t counter any of my goals.

So you’re going for the “ignorance is bliss” solution as well. Makes me wonder why you can’t do the same with all those “sock puppets”?

But you failed to see your own use (and limitations)

Just (your) random thoughts where you demonstrate that you’re not one iota better than those you try to get rid of.

I’m always aiming to please … even in situations where people don’t really “get it” despite their claims to the contrary.

When did this happen, I didn’t see it.

Right ask a simple question get bombarded with a string of sentences that sound like a Drunk 1L trying to explain a case to their normal friends

1 Like

Cool. Again thanks for the bump!

Then it could be mandatory for every poster to include their social security number, because there are many reason that I have, but can’t list, just saying.

Mine is: 123-45-6789

You clearly haven’t seen this person go off on ppl for nothing.

Do people read quote walls that only have 1 liners as responses?

1 Like

I like edge but there is a fine line.

Idk I’d have to sift through the comments.

People who avoid common sense narratives tend to throw the baby out with the bathwater. They will throw the same bad takes over and over again worded slightly differently and expect another result.

Like I said earlier, we are seeing the birth of a new conspiracy theory here, a bad one, but boy are they ever trying!

2 Likes

Could be interesting to see “social security numbers” from individuals not living in the U.S.

I was mostly refering to their need to sound like a debate team captain to feel superior I guess. EDIT2: Are you refering to Pure or Alakhai? Cuz I’m talking about Pure.

I do sometimes especially on slow work days where I’m just gonna be sitting for 9.5 hours with out much to do.

What’s our count for this thread I’ve counted about 3 so far.

You are not on my ignore, I see your passive aggressive comments I choose to not engage.

You lost all respect from me when you commented on medications you thought I took, and when corrected you left it up.

I am sorry if my interactions with others bother you so much, feel free to flag me. Your attitude and constant digs is what makes me not engage with you.

So if you care to walk back that terrible take, I would be fine with it, but I doubt that will ever happen.

It takes two to tango, and you are just as bad as you think I am.