Convert Forum to BattleTag

Hmmm. Could this lead to a mediation…

The Druid. Rood. Not my kind.

You said you were on medication that can make you angry. You rub me the wrong way. I asked to understand. You ignored, if I remember correctly. It was not a dig to taking medication.

Then you openly said I wasn’t snacky enough or some high school response and I was like ah okay.

I love who I am. It takes a lot to upset me and I’m pretty chill. Im passive aggressive to ppl that are 🫠

Take it ez.

I think you may be right. But hey those 3 are awesome for keeping it alive!

And here you go again.

And you do the same to me, yet I am not making comments like this about you every day.

So why not disengage like I did? Instead look at you carrying on again. Yet I don’t talk to you, hate to quote a T but do you want my autograph? Would that stop your harassment?

Keep this on topic, btag good, it would stop you from switching to honeydrip like you did last time you thought you were on ignore. I just didn’t engage in your trying to bypass that ignore.

Btag would stop that so much!

What I said is truth.

You once said you were on medication and it makes you angry. I brought that up, and you were like, “wHeRe dId I sAy tHat?” Never once made fun of you for being on medication and asked to understand.

I know your kind. Insufferable.

I switch to Honeydrip when I’m out of hearts or I want to comment again. It’s obviously the same person - similar name/guild.

Gonna go talk with ppl that are chill and fun to talk with now.

Stay salty

1 Like

Then they can’t post.

idk. I am sorely disappointed with this. I expected lulz from this, durnit. :rofl:

1 Like

They know you are waiting for them…with cats

2 Likes

2 Likes

Been two days, wonder if Sosari has discovered some peoples BTag is their real life name.

Or give Blizz a boost in monies as people make throwaway accounts lol

Ya, total bad idea. BattleTags will never work on forums…

4 Likes

If you use your real name for online accounts then you didn’t pay attention in school. In either case, Blizzard knows there are silly people out there and have offered free BTag name changes in the past and could easily do so again.

Clearly cannot work and was not made to do it. /s

4 Likes

They could but then you have a choice:
A) Get to keep your BTag name that you want but not talk on the forums because now you expose yourself to the entire community by doing so or
B) Change your BTag and get to talk on the forums.

2 Likes

Right?

Thoroughly disappointed.

:pleading_face:

1 Like

Again, if you used your real name for your BTag, that is a personal blunder that you made with your own free will. However, Blizzard is kind enough to let you change it for free.

1 Like

You’ve made a clear case and I agree with you. At this point you are just being trolling by an alt.

2 Likes

And again, now you’re talking away peoples ability to post on the forums using the name they want

Explain how?

?
Let’s say my name is Paul, my BTag is Paul#1512, it’s cool because the only people that see it are my friends. Your change makes it so now everyone sees it on the forums. Can I change it for free? Sure, but now I can’t use the BTag I want anymore.

1 Like