3 Likes

The second-best is to post “facts”

3 Likes

4 Likes

This gif nearly gave me a concussion

3 Likes

3 Likes

White girl jumpscare

Bad fox. No screaming allowed. No snacks for you.

1 Like
2 Likes

NO… NO PLEASE!

Stop! D:

1 Like

gods ten hours. :rofl:

2 Likes

I know right?

1 Like

Do not EVER refer to someone as Melanin-Deficient. It implies their body is sick without it, given the term deficiency. It’s honestly one of the most racist things I’ve seen in a while.

Especially when those under that label can include variations of White, Hispanic, Native American, and Asian peoples.

If you’re supporting Watts right now. You’re both wrong.

Fair Skin does not mean Good Skin. It just means Paler/Lighter skin. Asians, Whites, Native Americans, and Hispanics all have members who fit into this category.

You can have good skin and not be fair skinned. Just like you can have fair skin but not good skin.

Side note, I’m making progress I’ve gotten through a few chapters now. So I should have the quote soon.

Fair skin does, 100% mean lighter skin.

But the mention the guy is referring to, isn’t someone saying they are only Fair Skinned.

1 Like

Someone’s touchy

3 Likes

My guy, gal, non binary pal… I call myself melanin deficient because I might as well be a vampire with how pale I am.

If that’s the ‘most racist’ thing you’ve heard… You must live somewhere sheltered…

2 Likes

I mean, you were just racist AF. So…yeah

Sir and or madam.

Excellent!

If that’s racist AF, I’d hate to see what’s past that.

2 Likes

I mean, there’s nothing worse than some white dude cracking a joke about lack of melanin to top off the racism charts

Watt’s that?

1 Like