Continued Diversity & Representation in Customization

It’s a Shakespearean drama of nothingness, which is why the call of the moderators were correct, two times in the row. Don’t let your emotions control you, control the emotions.

Certainly.

No wrong. I never said that. You keep insisting that I said that but those are your words not mine. You keep doing that over and over because you can’t challenge what I actually said.

I will not support diversity for the sake of diversity

Diversity needs to be justified and shouldnt be forced. Otherwise its tokenism.

So i dont support OP here.

1 Like

More customization options in a fantasy game isn’t tokenism. It’s just more options.

7 Likes

They should worry about making the Drak model not look awful before putting more customizations in.

What’s wrong w the Dracthyr model?

Just doesn’t look right to me. The head is too small, the neck is too long. The face is like a permanent smile. It needs a hunched over option like orcs have.

2 Likes

They are simply not the model the players wanted to have. I got the big reddit topic with 7000 upvotes linked a few days ago, it’s very clear what the players wanted. The Drak’thyr model is the new Covenant.

2 Likes

If you actually played the game you would of known that.

I agreed with most of what you said, until you mentioned people of color getting attacked. I don’t know where you live but that isn’t the truth, as a brown person this is further from the truth. I have lived in Texas, Nebraska, and Kansas and 99% of the time people go out of their way to be kind and help. I get tired of this narrative that people of color are getting beat up and discriminated against in every street corner, this isn’t true.

My gripe is we don’t have a flying mechanic that isn’t soar. I would have loved to have a full on flight mode like the worgens running wild mode.

The visage forms are a little… idk they are a little odd. The dracthyr form is fantastic but the visage is hard to customize.

I see

I guess I don’t necessarily agree though w your first point that they should be done before everyone else, everyone else has already been put on hold to afford Dracthyr the level of options they got, so if they wanna work on them in tandem w everyone I guess but otherwise the customization has already been brought to a halt for everyone whose name isn’t Dracthyr so moving forward I don’t want that to continue I’d like to get back to everyone else

1 Like

I would take the Drakonid over Dracthyr any day of the week.

But I’m still gonna play as them simply because they’re reptiles. But if Drakonid ever becomes playable with other classes, I would switch immediately.

1 Like

Well as another minority, what’s the problem here? People can ask for what they want, and another set of people can agree or disagree and leave it at that without getting personal. I myself had thoughts/ideas argued against, and that’s perfectly fine. Some will agree, some won’t. You claim all sorts of things about people being offended, but I see you being quite offended here yourself.

At the end of the day, this is simply an idea and request thread. If you don’t like it, and you ultimately prefer you’d rather see ogres, or a new raid tier, then focus your energy on that. Don’t bring others down just cause you personally don’t want something, or have made certain assumptions about the meaning of it.

And on a more personal note, if you want to model a certain type of behavior, then do that. Don’t accuse people of being a certain way based on your assumptions, and then do the very thing you accuse them of.

4 Likes

Why? More people play not-dracthyr than do.

And Blizzards response to customization stuff has been that they slowed down right? Like they tried or try to gesture us towards Dracthyr where they put in effort etc so to me I would hope the time to focus only on Dracthyr has come and gone.

Because a lot of people were hoping that the attention Dracthyr got would replicate w everyone else too

The thread title has the odor of something stamped into your mind by political trends. I know it can be hard to resist the brainwashing, but try to keep the forums away from the trash bin.

3 Likes

?

What are you talking about

2 Likes

I will say what I want to say, and sorry OP doesn’t care about diversity and representation, and as long as people like him speak on behalf of me I will always have a problem.

Says the person who actually is the one with an issue w diversity and representation.

Here you are irritated at someone who suggested body type additions and height sliders.

Once again

Speaking for all Latin Americans while

Ignoring others pointing out the fact you only have yourself to speak for.

Here you are telling everyone you’ll speak for everyone.

The only one who is speaking for others is you, while ignoring others lol. The only one who is against diversity and representation is you (not the OP - who is me I would know I made the thread I know what I stand for and I want black and brown people to have more customization options).

Like the projection is off the charts every time you post. And quite frankly disingenuous to casual readers of the thread who may not be catching every one of your posts to clock that.

3 Likes