Continued Diversity & Representation in Customization

Body type options would be amazing, as would height options.

9 Likes

And to stop locking faces like they did on humans

9 Likes

Omg that is infuriating that the faces are locked like that.

7 Likes

Yes that bugs me too! Some hair colors are different depending on the hairstyle you choose too on the humans. The new colors seem to work on the new styles, and then only a few of them as well. Like thereā€™s a light orange ish color that shows up as light orange on side part, pixie, ox tails, and long, but on the afros and locks itā€™s blonde ish, and on the old styles itā€™s darker orange/brown for some reason. A lot of the colors actually differ based on style.

7 Likes

since they did body size with evokers i hope its eventually a feature they can put on other races, there are some races iā€™d love to change the size of by a reasonable amount, like be a slightly smaller human or orc, or a slightly more muscular belf or nightborne

4 Likes

Thatā€™s a fair point too with the color of the hair too.

1 Like

This would be wonderful.

And This.

AND THIS!

Yeah the hair matching was kinda odd when they added these new hairstyles and I donā€™t really get whyā€¦

4 Likes

Just be happy with what you have, this is a freaking game.

2 Likes

This is the issue of trying to appeal these woke people: they will never be satisfied enough.

2 Likes

IKR, this one clown called me racist because I disagreed. These people are ridiculous no matter what Blizzard does to cater to them they will never be happy. Now we have to customize weight and height? What is this?

2 Likes

They might be playing the wrong game. The Sims is there so they can create their woke characters.

2 Likes

Lol since when is wanting more hairstyles, hair colors, skin colors, body customization, etc ā€œwokeā€ā€¦ good lordā€¦

11 Likes

I told someone earlier if it bothers you that much just make your own game.

2 Likes

Well said sir.

3 Likes

You and me both know the message underlying the title of the thread and the content behind of OP, letā€™s not be naive.

2 Likes

Thing that annoys me the most is people who arenā€™t brown or black speaking for minorities like me, no thank you.

2 Likes

They may be on the way. Adding a skin ton is far easier than adding a hair style. With something like that, they have to design the art asset and then test it to see how badly it clips with armor and other features. That usually takes many iterations. That is why there really are not tons of different hair styles in the game and most of the time the new hair styles are just hair styles the other races already had.

1 Like

I miss the days when the WoW forums were more about the game and less about woke bs.

5 Likes

You would think people log on to advance in PvE or PvP, there is another thread about damage meters being toxic, like when does the madness end?

1 Like

Get woke go broke.
Iā€™m not white. Not black.
Mediterranean. Come from a long line of Tuscan warriors.
My people been on top. Been on the bottom. Invaded. Been Invaded. Blah blah. One thing you will never ever see my people do.

Cry about diversity and inclusivity.
We realize that in times of ultimate success and ease. People find mundane things to be concerned about. You have a roof? Check. Heat? Check. Can purchase 4500 cals in fast food a day for under 15 bucks? Check. Phone? yep. TV? Yep. Internet? uh huh. Enough security to play a game online in your spare time? Yes sir.
See where I am going with this?
Can we stop with the woke agenda please?
Or at the very least appreciate or acknowledge just how damn good we have things.

4 Likes