Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

I’d ask to pet a succubus. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2 Likes

We need a glyph to turn the succubus into an incubus imo. ~_^

7 Likes

And one for a female felguard.

4 Likes

That would probably look awesome… especially if they used the female orc body type as the basis!

4 Likes

Well Allied Races who have thus far been allowed to think they now have access to someone else’s main and only theme should be. I can only think of one that applies to though, but I can see it being two, I don’t think NE fans would like it if NB suddenly also got all of there nature themes and then more NB stuff as they are entitled to.

we need females on a lot of stuff lol

Still a night elf main and shameless lore fan.

Still fine with nightborn picking up stuff from night elves.

That’s nice, and maybe you say that from a place of NEs not being short ended in favor of NB, maybe you’d feel some type of way if that had been the case and they wanted more.

If one allied race can be allowed themes outside their main theme then all should have the same opportunity.

And Void Elves don’t “think” they have access to the High Elf theme. They already do. Whether or not they get more options within that theme is up to Blizzard.

Nightborne need a metric ton of work that goes well beyond inheriting options from Night Elves, but I do believe the chances are high that Nightborne will inherit some things from Night Elves.

Hair vines? Probably not. But the moon themed jewelry? I could see that being handed down. Skin tones? I could see Blizzard refitting some, or even all, of the Night Elf skin tones to the Nightborne model. I could also see some of the Night Elf hair colors being inherited as well.

3 Likes

Do they? Then why haven’t you been given it all it sounds like a compromise to me.

Though since it’s already favoring you maybe that’s where the entitlement to everything comes from.

I think it’s important to uphold the visual uniqueness BEs have left.

I kind of doubt it. It’s just not a big deal to me. I get that it is to you, but if the story was there (some of the Moon Guard joining, which I’d applaud because I’m salty they died), I’d be happy to see nightborn with night elf customizations.

I guess we’ll never know because Blizzard didn’t decide to give the short end of the stick to NEs in favor of NB, that will be a situation unique to BEs and VEs.

Again, Blizzard put a lot more effort into nightborn than literal blood elves with a paint job (both story wise and appearance).

And as a night elf main and story enthusiast, I can 100% verify sometimes extra attention from Blizzard is the worst.

4 Likes

Right but we’re talking about customizations.

I’m not sure I want too much BE story focus either for that reason, but that’s story attention.

Hey guys check this out from the WoW Gamepedia Wiki: Silver Covenant Affiliations: Alliance, Kirin Tor Offensive, Kirin Tor, Unseen Path

I think some of the velf blue skins would make good DR skins. Would be cool if they add them (maybe with slight tweaks to look less voidy) and red eyes to belves.

1 Like

The very pale one for sure…

And for a female dark ranger, I’d love that curly long do with the widow’s peak in black without the tentacles.

1 Like

Even the bluest one, since Sylvanas is blue and all.

Yes. They do.

Then why haven’t you been given it all it sounds like a compromise to me.

When Blizzard answers that question then we’ll know why. You can assume it’s some sort of compromise and more won’t be forthcoming, but it could just as easily be a lack of time and because the focus for launch is the core race customization.

Neither of us know what Void Elves are going to get when allied races get their pass. We’ll just have to wait and see.

Though since it’s already favoring you maybe that’s where the entitlement to everything comes from.

This was uncalled for and unworthy of you. I do not feel “entitled” to anything. I can only ask for the options I want and hope that Blizzard provides them. If they don’t, well then they don’t. :man_shrugging: It won’t stop me from asking though.

I think it’s important to uphold the visual uniqueness BEs have left.

And I think there’s a fair chance (though not guaranteed) that Void Elves will get some traditional hair colors within the human spectrum. My hope is that they aren’t a straight up copy/paste of Blood Elf hair colors though.

I also think that Blood Elves will get variants of the Void Elf hairstyles that aren’t already variants of Blood Elf hairstyles.

5 Likes

I’m in favor of them!

1 Like