Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

They’re nice, but not the same.

They also don’t come with the nice elbow pads.

Very true. That monk armor was really really outstandingly good.

I hope one day we get class customization and my monk can choose those tattoos just because.

1 Like

I use it on my Wildhammer Shaman here, since I love how the bra goes with her mog, and the females sadly don’t get any tattoos over the abdomen.

(This is Somand)

1 Like

It’s my absolute favourite chest piece in the game. I use it even in combat on my hunter here. I also have it mogged on my rogue, monk, and druid.

Oh that looks pretty good! I think they fit titan races really well given that titan races have some viking stuff and they are vrykul cousins.

It is an awesome one. Though I only use them on my monk.

Now that I think about it. Shirts like that would be really useful, specially with how showy our heritage is.

1 Like

Thanks! If you’ll notice, you can see her arm tattoos under the Dragonrider’s tattoos, making the Dragonrider’s kinda look like warpaint. Orcs can have tattoos under warpaint, so it makes me think of that.

I’d love tattoo shirts! One exists in the game files, but it’s unobtainable sadly.

https://www.wowhead.com/item=129294/bonespeaker-tattoos?bonus=0

…I need, NEED, that for my blood elf Monk.

1 Like

So I was replying to you and ended up creating a new thread…

Anyway, yeah I see , interesting way of viewing it.

Oh yeah I know that one it’s a shame is unavailable.

My biggest dream for tattoos is that my monk one day can choose back tattoos of the 4 celestials like Shiryu’s from saint seiya

https://i.imgur.com/14fBZcT.png
2 Likes

https://i.imgur.com/14fBZcT.png

1 Like

We sharing Kul’Tiran’s?

Fezzy here.

5 Likes

If you’re gonna make a KT why wouldn’t you make Iosef Stalin?

1 Like

Hoping Blizzard takes a look at all core races again as they all feel lack luster, before doing more for ARs, and then especially the ARs they haven’t worked on.

I hope a few core races receive second visual themes as they deserve. And ARs continue to get customizations within their respective main visual themes. :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

I actually kinda want Feltotem options as a second theme for Highmountain, along with the Warlock class. Makes about as much sense as Nightborne Warlocks.

2 Likes

What about Demon Hunter?

The Illidairy rise!

2 Likes

Blizz: what should the 2nd visual theme should
Humans get.

Blizz dev: I like the half elf look from kalecgos human form…

I think Tauren should get Taunka first, I’m starting to find it not my favorite idea for the ARs to be the one with two visual themes.

Since they said the focus was core races, I think it should be core races receiving those extra RP options, with ARs getting touch ups they deserve within their existing main concept.

That’s just me though and I hope no more focus goes on HE options for VEs when that isn’t the main concept, I could see Farstrider tattoos being shared with both BEs and VEs and that being the end of it.

For sure. Core races still need some more love.

3 Likes

I don’t think ALL of the core races seem lackluster but several admittedly do.

I agree though that the core races that are lackluster should be brought up to snuff before allied races get their pass. I also agree that allied races that have barely been touched should be given their pass before those that have already gotten stuff.

Additionally, I agree that many core races could stand to get second (and even third or fourth) themes to round out their options.

I don’t agree that allied races should be pigeonholed into only their main visual theme. Void Elves have already broken that mold and it wouldn’t be fair to deny other allied races more varied options outside of their main theme.

For example, I think Dark Iron Dwarves should get more skin tone options outside of light grey, grey, and dark grey. I think certain brown skin tones would look pretty amazing on Dark Iron Dwarves.

4 Likes

True.

As much as I like the class, I’m just not sure why any race would be like “Oh, you’re a warlock. Neat. Can I pet you felbeast and/or succubus?”

I mean, no one likes demons and races like Belves, NB, Orcs… (etc etc) have even less reason to be tolerant of demon people.

4 Likes

I think yuongol would fit tuaren better (they worship fire and can then be passable for paladins like if they worship the light of fire)
Taunka for high mountain unless they give tuaren a 3rd theme. (Opinion)