Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

Blood Elves need Melancholy! It’s so good!

1 Like

Yea, that one in particular I can see being among the first to get a Blood Elf variant. It’s super popular.

Slyvanas has been more colors than my worgen at this point, and that girl’s fur has been every shade they give me.

…the grey purple skin would also be nifty…

1 Like

Well I have this bookmarked for the very reason I think it is unfair and not worthy of you to so often put down other peoples stances on the topic, so excuse me if I view that with the word that comes to mind which would be entitlement, and that is how I view it.

I hope they don’t.

Honestly, female blood elves could use more long hairstyles in general.

2 Likes

Void elves really need black and white hair color options.

9 Likes

I like this because it fits the Void theme for VEs, idc if it works as RP tools as well I just think that should be the precedent put forth moving forward, so I hope those colors get added for VEs. :hugs:

Blood Elves need tender head pats

1 Like

Persistent’s hair is perfect, but I’d be sorely tempted by a decent black.

My EMBRACE THE VOID void elf will not be parted from his pure purple self. Unless I see something I like better.

I’m not sure I see the relevance of that bookmark in regards to entitlement. I stand by what I said.

I don’t think asking for Alliance assets to be shared with Void Elves is unfair at all. It may make you feel bad if Void Elves happen to get some options shared from Humans or Kul Tirans, but that doesn’t mean it’s unfair to Blood Elves or that I feel entitled to them. I’m simply asking for the customization options I want.

I hope they don’t.

And in contrast to your negative position, I hope Blizzard gives you all the customization options you desire and more. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Abusing your very tall toon powers?

2 Likes

I see it more as a duty and obligation to those with fewer height privileges.

3 Likes

You’re doing so on the platform of “more for the HE visuals” as in you want more for that theme I don’t feel you’re entitled to. You’re taking that as entitlement to specific options, I’m saying you’re basing your entire claim on entitlement to a theme that isn’t your main theme. That is why I see it that way.

Contrary to your attempt to paint anyone who doesn’t support more HE options for VEs as negative, I support a plethora of new Void Elf options for you too.

Someone feeling one thing does not invalidate someone else feeling differently.

I, personally, feel milkshakes are less fun than an affogatto. That doesn’t invalidate someone else’s opinion that I ruined my ice cream by pouring hot coffee on it.

they’re wrong but it’s ok

5 Likes

Another example, one pertaining to the topic at hand.

I support the addition of natural hair colours to Void Elves, but respect people’s opinion that they’d rather they not be added.

8 Likes

There’s the old chesnut about opinions and a certain part of your anatomy.

We all have our preferences, which, in most cases, we aren’t holding purely to spite each other.

4 Likes

I’m asking for the options I want. I don’t feel entitled to anything. I can’t help how you see things. :man_shrugging:

Contrary to your attempt to paint anyone who doesn’t support more HE options for VEs as negative, I support a plethora of new Void Elf options for you too.

Well I hope Void Elves get more void options too! More options is always better! If I’m painting you as negative, it’s because that’s how you’ve been acting lately in my opinion. You weren’t always like this towards me and have increasingly become hostile.

I’m sorry you weren’t satisfied with what Blood Elves got so far and I completely understand that. But that wasn’t my fault, nor was it the fault of Void Elves as a race, or anyone asking for High Elf customization. Maybe you’ll feel differently after Blood Elves get more options, particularly the Darkfallen options., or maybe you won’t feel differently and continue to feel as you do. Who can say?

4 Likes

I respect the want / request for them and I disagree with it. But I don’t respect people who have engaged with belittling other people’s opinions on the topic as if they somehow have the high ground on a topic about customizations in a video game.

Taking slight at the use of the word entitlement but seeing nothing wrong with continued attempts at painting groups of people against customizations they feel wouldn’t be good for their favorite race or the game as villains.

1 Like

With regards to Lann it’s a little personal to me. Once upon a time he and I got on quite well. Then as we approached launch and Blood Elves didn’t get any additonal options he soured towards me. It feels kind of bad for me because I actually think he’s a decent guy and I feel like I have fair amount in common with him.

I don’t think you’re a villain. I just think you’ve mistakenly applied the word “entitled” to me. :man_shrugging: