Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

Me too honestly I think its the best heritage gear available to ARs. If we had an option for legs that matched the bandage shirt though that would be great for people who want to roleplay as ethereal until Blizz perhaps adds them as a race.

1 Like

Hey. Keep the dream alive. I have turtle sages, spider elves, and blood trolls on my list one of these days. xD

3 Likes

Their are ingame assets already their. There was literally a bug for the high elves having purple eyes, and they just gave it to us as customization. It would be an easy thing to do in comparison, unless they want to supe up the assets to another allied race quality which I also want.

Yes, they got free will and wanted to join the horde in BFA, and they had a trial thing going under Slyvannas. Plus the horde needs some beefed up lore characters to compete with void elves and worgen who are strong in lore. Vampires would work. I suggest you read the short story to get a grasp as to how the lich king can will undead to his will, and in Shadowlands you will learn more about how the Helm is connected to the Jailer.

lies, you want turtle monks (teenage mutant ninja turtles!)

1 Like

Dark trolls were my #1 most wanted and I thought they were not going to add them, but they did as a customization which was a pleasant surprise. I boosted one immediately. I would love to see blood trolls added.

2 Likes

key word, they worked for sylvannis, whom is working under the jailor at the time, whom was slowly gaining control of the undead in time. She could had used his influence to force them to work for her, but the lore isn’t visible to see as of yet.

Dark rangers forsaken, felblood elves for BE

Yes I also worked under Slyvannas. And got a cool toy out of it.

good for you? But that don’t help your arguement.

What that you don’t think San’layn would join the horde? And felblood would? Felblood have less to do with us then the San’layn.

Felblood was direct units under keal to his last breath. They also have control of their minds, they would more likely return vs san’layn. also come on man, do you really want “twilight” vampires in the game?

Hey, I am not saying they couldn’t be added, or even that they shouldn’t be added. Dream on you crazy dreamer. I think you have every right to ask. I just said I didn’t believe it was a certain thing. If that makes sense.

Well, Turtle monk for Don and Mike. Rogue (outlaw) for Leo. Warrior for Raph.

Though, I’m not sure if Nunchucks or Sai’s exist as in game weapons. I’d figure something out.

Nice. I’m glad you got something that made you happy,. but yea. Blood Trolls are hott.

2 Likes

Agreed I actually took a lot of screenshots of them.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/713916910584070195/779558923891114055/unknown.png

1 Like

We 100% need more weapon archtypes in the game.

I’d love to have a whip using paladin to play like Simon Belmont :stuck_out_tongue:

I am a fan of the vampire diaries/the originals so I like vampires, and stuff like Vincent Valentine from Final Fantasy 7. I don’t associate them with the Twilight fad tbh…

How does this not scream San’layn Blood Prince.

1 Like

A Sanlayn paladin would be the exact image of a twilight vampire brah.

It don’t. I know his lore to know he is not gonna be suckin’ anyones blood.

Do you guys think Sanlayn could be obtained somehow through the Venthyr story…

I would like to see Venthyr get added but I know there’s a lot of lore restrictions for that. It would be cool if there was a questline where Kael can turn BE into San’layn through some kind of necrotic blood magic. Along the lines of the Night Warrior questline where it unlocks customization options.

Not really, we see some in ICC. And the Venthyr Paladin ablity is cool and bloody. Fits a blood knight. Especially and undead one in the land of the dead.

1 Like

scoffs

Borderline!?

No.

Actually yes. Kael does come up.

I like her. Very nice.

You are one of the best things on the forums. I hope you know that.

3 Likes

I would wager it being in a mid patch after Castle Nathria, if we do Rescue Kael’thas and he stays on our side.

1 Like

you do know undead paladins would feel such pain it would either cause them to seek their end or drive them to suicide right?

And no, I don’t think it’s a cool idea to have the undead killing class to be playable on any undead.