Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

Seems an awful daring bet.

1 Like

That’s a bad bet my friend, undead paladins would be the worst kind of decision blizzard makes. Insane charecters should not be playable.

If they gave void elves the high elf look, I am sure blizzard is planning something to make blood elves more special. And darkfallen and undead high elf customization is the safe bet. Especially with Kael’thas coming back.

1 Like

Your a void elf… your character’s are borderline insane…

Is anything you just said confirmed at all?

1 Like

I prefer collective logical. It’s hard to tell a genius from an insane person you know :stuck_out_tongue:

Kael’thas is coming back, he is in trailers. Yes that is true. And blizzard caved and gave alliance high elf skin tones… they are listening to community feedback and horde want undead elves and san’layn…

Eh, just because he’s in a trailer. It’s likely, but not confirmed… I’ll wait to actually see proof.

Also, those aren’t high elf skin tones. They’re just less voidy skin tones that allow for high elf rp if that’s what you are into.

1 Like

Keal we don’t know 100% if he is returning to azeroth, but it’s not going to mean you get dark ranger options on BE anyways.

Dark ranger model toggle for the forsaken if not an AR is your best bet, simply because of the very very hard line of paladin lore blizz would have to cross for it.

Well spoilers, read at your own peril.

Spoilers

> Kael'thas does come back and is an encounter in the new raid, and part of the Venthyr storyline.

oh we get to kill him again? It was merely a set-back of an set-back!

Interesting.

Possible raid boss aside, I would be curious how that could open up the avenues to new Belf customization options like what you said above.

I’m not saying I’m against it. I just think it’s a big stretch.

1 Like

We will help him break free.

The new eyes really look like they are glowing with void energy. With the bandage shirt with void elf heritage I feel more ethereal than elf these days and I’m glad they added these eyes. I hope they keep adding such options.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/shadowsong/sibyl

2 Likes

He don’t seem to want to be free to me, besides, he willingly went bat-crazy.

Elves should get Gnome and Dwarf customization too!

You should check out the San’layn thread, we made a bunch of ideas of San’layn stuff. If you know the lore you would realize the Kae’thas’ loyalists are the ones that got raised to be the Lich King’s San’layn. So giving how blizzard likes to do stuff relating to the plot and the focus on customization this expansion it’s a nice educated guess to see blood elves getting the undead elf looks, and possibly San’layn inclusion since they sort of joined the Horde in BFA.

I am also a big fan of the heritage gear. I don’t know how to post a link to my void elf, but I would in a show of support if I could.

3 Likes

I actually did know that. I’m a bit of a wow lore fan.

I’m not saying that all of that isn’t a possibility. I just don’t feel as sure as you seem to that it’s a likely outcome.

1 Like

If you know scourge lore, then you would know they would not be actively wanting to go back to keal’s side so easily.

The forsaken getting free wasn’t a normal thing to happen, they only got free because the current LK at the time was weakening.