Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

Actually, you can protect him. I’ll just keep him company.

3 Likes

It would seem that Reno has a preference for women. With that info in mind I shall take a trip to the barber shop and become his ideal woman (we can do that now, right?).

Everyone knows that human x thalassian relationships happen all the time, it’s the perfect plan.

No can do, you’re one of the people I gotta protect him from lest he end up in the basement again

4 Likes

Yes, that option was added into the barbershop with the pre-patch.

3 Likes

Cool, it’d be nice to see a different set of animations

4 Likes

He likes my basement. We watch movies.

4 Likes

He’s not a windrunner, your human potential is moot.

4 Likes

https://youtu.be/N1uTsqJVAeo

Never underestimate human potential. With the new human customization I shall become prettier than any female elf could ever hope to achieve.

4 Likes

Are you saying I’m not pretty?

4 Likes

All elves are pretty, Reno being the prettiest of them all, but the options female humans now have access to is leagues better than what Blood Elves got.

Enjoy whatever movie the two of you are watching now, for soon it shall be I who is netflix & chilling with him.

4 Likes

Darkspear women are hotter than any elves could even aspire to be.

2 Likes

Low blow, man. Low blow.

4 Likes

I…can’t even argue with that.

2 Likes

But I have an answer for that too.

2 Likes

All people are beautiful baby. I mean goblins brought sexy back, but still the rest are good too.

7 Likes

My goblin agrees!

6 Likes

Can’t deny the appeal of goblin ladies, I’ll give ya that

5 Likes

I’m thinking that the Blue berries will be the main ones shown, because it’s the races main theme. I think they may show a few High Elf looking Void Elves mixed in here, or there. Perhaps even some of the ones that learned to become Velves using the method that the new recruits seem to be using end up becoming blue berries themselves over time. Leaving the ones that look like Helves in the minority as it could be something that only those who achieve a level of mastery in Void above what most manage are able to accomplish. Thus there being less Helf/Velves then blue berry Velves.

Probably likely.

I think this might be a possible explanation for new void elves.

Thankfully it didn’t pass. We don’t need undead paladins, specially the BE undead kind.

Dark rangers is a forsaken thing anyways.

1 Like

The forsaken are in the horde? San’layn paladins will be a thing by the end of shadowlands I am willing to bet!