Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

So is this someone who doesn’t even want “Alliance” HEs and is just mad about BEs being Horde?

1 Like

The Blood Elves aid the Alliance in the Blood Elf campaign in The Frozen Throne. Then they are imprisoned by the Alliance and set to be executed which means they aren’t Alliance anymore. Then they escape.

4 Likes

Is that the Garithos mission?

oh nvm Aed answered

1 Like

I think it’s a troll. Much like Bargain Bin Alleria.

7 Likes

No it’s a night elf.

1 Like

Touche sir.

1 Like

Well they said ogres are orcs, so by their own logic they can still be a troll. An ugly, mutated troll…

Ouch!

Oh wait, you didn’t mean me.

2 Likes

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/wowwiki/images/e/e6/Vereesa.jpg

4 Likes

Of course not you.

1 Like

I cannot invision seriouslt a be with light glowing hair/light runes on the usual be quest to aquire powerful artifacts to use as bombs or other military weapons. They use the light as a weapon more-so then worship… unless your lady liadrin.

Lol how predictable. I don’t even have the intent on pushing that atm. I just want to protect the sanctity of the lfd/light/lightforging and in the case of dark rangers, forsaken.

There needs to be more then just the racial to differ them.

I can only agree with non-holy that’s that act as a cultural preference, but not actually holy itself.

They should tendrils to them personally.

This is headcanon.

Nowhere does it say Liadrin is the only devout Blood Elf.

2 Likes

Oh boy. Here he goes again with his Blood Knight fan fiction.

2 Likes

They have their own hairstyles, they have their own racials, they are part of the Alliance. Void Elves also already have hairstyles without tentacles. So tentacles in the hair is not required. My toggle suggestion simply gives Void Elves more options for hair with tentacles, more options for hair without tentacles, and makes certain any future hairstyles added to Void Elves will always have the option to have tentacles.

2 Likes

There is no evidence to back this claim

Thus is bait.

So does turning the toggle into different void effects sanes non-void effects, give them unique appearances without stepping on be toes, and ve more lore appropriate.

Off the top of my head there’s that dork who lives with Uther and pretty much all the belf pallies introduced this patch.

1 Like

As I said earlier, I have no objection to variations on the void tentacle colors/look, In fact I think that’s a splendid idea. But the option to add tentacles and to remove tentacles should be included as well.

We already have hairstyles without tentacles, I’m using such a hairstyle right now, so tentacles in hair is not required. A toggle option to add or remove tentacles to each hairstyle opens up the options for Void Elf hair tremendously and is not a “High Elf” specific option.

If you’re trying to tell me it’s ok for a toggle to add tentacles the Void Elf hairstyles that don’t have them by default, but it’s not ok for that same toggle to remove the tentacles from Void Elf hairstyles that have them by default, I am going to vehemently disagree.

2 Likes

Where is the evidence for your claim?

Because Liadrin the leader and matriarch of her order should be able to be used for citation for that order?

And you’re claiming it is just one character and all other BE paladins are stuck in some BC time loop of existence?

4 Likes

Lann, we had talked about this in the past, gave you links of the origination and continued story of the blood knights and even discussed about how lol-worthy liadrin’s story is. I do not feel we need to repeat that discussion.

You sent random spam links of HE fans YouTube videos.

1 Like