Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

We can’t be sure Void Elves will get anything either. :man_shrugging:

All we know is that Blizzard said customization options will continue to be added in Shadowlands and beyond.

So keep asking for the options you want. It’s the only way to get them.

8 Likes

Well good.

And it’s even further in the realm of slim chance that VEs get more infringements on the BE main theme then because if it’s unsure VEs even get more don’t you think it should be Void options?

I don’t think it has anything to do with Blood Elves. They are not Blood Elf assets. They are not the same hair colors or hairstyles.

Just because they might be in the neighborhood of Blood Elf hair colors is irrelevant and not a legitimate reason to hold my request hostage IMO.

5 Likes

I think it’s unfair to call someone’s feelings illegitimate.

2 Likes

I think I can ask for the options I want to see added to Void Elves.

Just like I think you can ask for the options you want to see added to Blood Elves.

I will not tell you or anyone else “you can’t ask for that option!”.

I will simply keep asking for the options I want. If you want to waste your time fighting that instead of asking for the options you want, then it’s not my fault if you don’t get the options you want.

5 Likes

The way it seems is that you’re pushing for more into the BE visuals and you are part of the group that just got a second visual theme that BEs lost in visual uniqueness, so the fact that it was a compromise is the foundation for in my eyes not pushing further on this because it’s unfair to BEs visual uniqueness.

If you were asking for Void stuff instead I’d agree with you.

It’s a public forum have you heard of opposition or do you feel entitled to support as well?

1 Like

Lann’s not telling you that you can’t ask for the option. He’s just saying he hopes it doesn’t happen.

3 Likes

I’m asking for the options I want. You agreeing or disagreeing won’t change that. It will however spend time and energy you could be devoting to asking for the options you want.

5 Likes

Which is a waste of time that could spent asking for the options he wants.

6 Likes

And for me I oppose the requests in particular based on stuff having just been done for people who want this theme and it’s already feeling bad for BEs.

So in my eyes I’m opposed to non Void asks for VEs after having already gone out to help people who wanted non Void ideas for VEs.

1 Like

This just feels like smokes and mirrors to ensure your path to what you want and HE fans want is easier. As it’s now important to see BE visual uniqueness upheld after having nothing to show for losing what’s been lost.

It’s not like I don’t post support for Blood Elves to get more stuff. It’s not like I haven’t posted support and given likes in the Dark Ranger/San’layn stuff for Blood Elves topics.

What more can I do to support Blood Elves without giving up on the options I want for Void Elves? Because giving up on the options I want is a non-starter.

3 Likes

You don’t have to give up on it. You and Lann disagree, and that’s fine. Neither of you has to change the other’s mind.

3 Likes

Neither of them have to, but watch out for Cabal Shadow Priest.

She’s always trying to do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41SIwnl-Vo8

4 Likes

You can “feel” whatever you want. Void Elves getting Kul Tiran assets instead of Blood Elf assets will protect Blood Elf “uniqueness”, not diminish it, imo.

What I want to avoid is Blizzard taking the lazy/low-effort route of just copy/pasting assets between Blood and Void Elves. I think we’d both be a lot more upset by that. Unless you think just sharing the Void Elf hair colors and hairstyles with Blood Elves would be enough to make you happy?

And even if it was enough for you and I, there’s quite a few other people who would see that as the absolute worst outcome.

3 Likes

True. Now that void elves and nightborne are playable they will inevitably affect the core races. Atleast night elves have a good number of combinations with the new options. One thing they could do is give void elf hairstyles to belves, they are modern and cool, belf hairstyles are kind of outdated IMO.

4 Likes

While that isn’t my ideal outcome, I have no objection to sharing Void Elf assets with Blood Elf players who desire them.

https://i.imgur.com/vYCxYA9.jpg

9 Likes

What they really need to do is give some voice toggles between ARs and their parent races. Having to hear an American accent on my blood elves that I don’t even play makes me want to stab myself in the ears.

2 Likes

I’m not sure we’d ever see such an option but I wouldn’t oppose it. With that said, I think it would be far more preferable (but less likely due to the cost of voice acting) for all races to have 2 or 3 voice set options.

2 Likes

We need to look beyond fabulous while fighting our enemies. It’s the law.

5 Likes