Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

If they go that route, I’d vote for Kul Tiran hair styles over Human ones. Both because they’re generally higher res, and because they would fit instantly with the textures with no modification, just like velf hairstyles do.

9 Likes

why is it always the elves that are constantly complaining and wanting more to play barbie doll dressup?

man you guys need to stop constantly asking for stuff, its getting old.

1000000% they should.

4 Likes

I agree, rexxar the hunter that fights close and personal dual weilds, hunters should too.

3 Likes

Let the hunt begin!
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/rkaMhuZpC1w/maxresdefault.jpg

3 Likes

where my purple eyes is at?

2 Likes

I’d imagine they’ll be available when Shadowlands launches.

I’ve got no objection to that.

1 Like

I do so long as BEs have nothing to show for losing visual uniqueness.

The most sensible idea that fits the Void theme but may be amicable to people who dislike tentacles in their hair styles is really Starla’s idea on Void streaked hair.

Kul Tiran hair textures and hairstyles have nothing to do with Blood Elves.

5 Likes

It does as explained to you before when it pushes further into Regular Thalassian Elf, the theme BEs have always had which VEs you know had Void.

1 Like

This is untrue.

It’s fair to say that Kul Tiran colours would step on Blood Elf toes less, but you can’t say it doesn’t at all. It still steps further into the theme of generic elf.

2 Likes

I disagree. Kul Tiran hair textures and styles are distinct from Blood Elf hair textures and hairstyles. They are not Blood Elf assets and therefore have nothing to do with what options Blood Elves currently have or may get in the future.

While I agree that Blood Elves need more stuff, I adamantly refuse to allow my requested options for Void Elves, which do not touch Blood Elf assets, to be held hostage simply because you’re unhappy with the options Blood Elves got.

Ask for the options you want for Blood Elves. It’s the only way you’ll get what you want.

11 Likes

I disagree.

Blood Elves do not have exclusive rights to the “generic elf” theme.

6 Likes

I’m not saying that they do. They have been the sole owners of it among playable races since TBC though.

1 Like

Time’s change. :man_shrugging:

And my request at least avoids more copy/paste of Blood Elf assets.

5 Likes

And do you see why this is unfair to BE fans that you seek to change the status quo even further in your favor?

1 Like

I don’t see asking for assets to be shared with Void Elves from another Alliance race as unfair at all.

I do think that it’s unfair that what Blood Elves got for options was abyssmally little and of less impact compared to options other core races got.

I also think Blood Elves should get more stuff before Void Elves or other allied races get their pass. But you know that already.

8 Likes

Well we cannot be sure BEs are getting anything and I’m opposed to further infringements on the BE theme it’s unfair to keep catering to these people who can’t see a compromise when it’s given to them.

1 Like

It’s not unfair to ask for more options. It is unfair to claim it has no effect on Blood Elves though.

2 Likes