Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

https://media.giphy.com/media/h5ibsON6yM1uWygnGw/giphy.gif

5 Likes

Today we have learned that dont try to start bs, if you dont want to be immediately called out on it to only play victim.

This is an example of you only tolerating rudeness if it supports your stance. Besides, all you seem to do here is scold people in order to try to get a rise out of them. Youā€™re not exactly hard to see through.
And again, the fact that itā€™s the same 3 antis stroking each othersā€¦egos with hearts and gifs all while bullying those who arenā€™t their bffs is really telling.

The melancholy style would be absolutely gorgeous with blonde and black. I hope blood elves can get a similar long hairstyle too, perhaps the same thing but without the ā€œtoupetteā€ thing hiding one eye.

7 Likes

Woah woah woah, think of the children.

4 Likes

But Braeā€™s post was against blonde hair for velves, which does support Starlaā€™s stance. So your accusation here makes no sense.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve never claimed to be an anti either so if Iā€™m in this accusation it makes no sense either.

This is a very odd perspective that is more telling of your own bias, I would say itā€™s unhealthy to categorize people like this, as people are individuals with different views on different aspects of the game, I think this is generalizing which is what I think is not good.

2 Likes

And my point stands, literally seconds later the friendship club attacks, you donā€™t need to claim to be an anti to be an anti.
Youā€™re right, youā€™re not anti-everything like some people here are.

2 Likes

Youā€¦ youā€™re not calling me an anti, are you?
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/965/480/1c9.gif

5 Likes

Oh good, I see the people who love insulting other people and then act befuddled that other people arenā€™t the model of politeness in return are here.

8 Likes

Donā€™t get me wrong somand. I could care less if ve gets blonde, aller just keeps spamming it to the point of nuisence.

1 Like

Gifs you say?

https://giphy.com/gifs/tDIZQGJd1Dzgs

What do you need? What can we get you? We got everything.

I donā€™t mind this. Wish the hair was a little more stark white in this case but the fading to another color thing is very nice.

2 Likes

I love that floofy dress!

1 Like

I would love to see the ombre effect given to a bunch of the hairstyles.

3 Likes

Sureā€¦whateverā€¦but now itā€™s bullying through hearts and not stalking?
I canā€™t keep up.

4 Likes

It is a lesson those have problems learning. Such a sad waste of wisdom.

PS. You make me want to play monk lol.

6 Likes

The friendship clubā€¦why would you have a problem with this?
Is it only ok with you when there are people who want what you want having the numbers here?
I feel like youā€™re getting all upset when thereā€™s nothing to be upset about. Why canā€™t a group of people have the same views about protecting Blood Elves and their uniqueness?

5 Likes

I like this pic, gives me vampire vibes!

2 Likes

:heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart:

Interrupting my bullying to say itā€™s a damn shame those shades canā€™t be mogged all the time.

(Still not an Avarie)

5 Likes

ā€œIf you donā€™t agree with me 100% on everything then you must be against me and are trying to bulli me :pleading_face:ā€

7 Likes