Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

Worlds not ready for Dude and the beast, and Voluptuous shape of water.

2 Likes

Some of us are. :wink:

3 Likes

It’s not our fault that society disenfranchises women if they aren’t considered an outdated notion of beauty while not applying the same standards to men.

7 Likes

You got deep and depressing there.

I just want more monster ladies who don’t look like obviously sexy human cosplayers wearing a hat.

6 Likes

Best I can do is a half elf with an elven dad and a human mom.

3 Likes

Which world are you talking about. I am pretty sure Azeroth is ready for “Dude and the beast”.

1 Like

The huge size of the orc in comparison to his lover brings up a lot of concerns.

3 Likes

She’s a size queen. Unlike me. I just like their boyfriends…

3 Likes

Nothing wrong with being a size queen. I’m just concerned about the tearing that would certainly be happening.

3 Likes

I’m sure if something the size of a watermelon can get out of an opening the size of a lemon, the reverse is also true.

2 Likes

The process is different. Though the tearing I’m talking about concerns depth.

1 Like

See… here I’m trying to be funny and you’re being all serious! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Dark Rangers are always serious. What joy is there in this curse?

9 Likes

Oh. Sorry. Jokes go over my head quite often. I’m high-functioning so I tend to take things very literally. But yeah, let’s not continue this conversation.

5 Likes

Got it! My apologies!

2 Likes

Not at all! No harm done, you couldn’t have known.

But yes, Dark Rangers are grim and serious. I love them.

5 Likes

Same… Blizz needs to add the data about the Velonara quest unlocking Darkfallen customization for Blood Elves so we can datamine it and rejoice!

8 Likes

This would bring me so much joy. I can’t describe how happy I would be.

4 Likes

It also couldn’t hurt if Death Knights of all races could get the DK mist emitting eyes in optional green and red at the very least so if players want their eyes to match their spec, they have the option to do so.

7 Likes

I’d add in fiery orange, unholy purple, and an option to turn off the glow.

6 Likes