Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

Blind dead eyes.

4 Likes

Iā€™m down for all options. More options is always better IMO.

4 Likes

Also just the default non-DK eyes, cause Iā€™m boring like that.
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/wowwiki/images/e/ed/Thassarian-ebonhold.jpg
(Also, this cultist skin plz)

6 Likes

Well it depends I guess on the context. But yes many things still feel lacking and should be done.

3 Likes

Iā€™d like a colour toggle for underwear. As it is, the silver jewelry clashes with our gold underwear.

Yes, I am that anal.

4 Likes

Iā€™d love it I could make my understuff red instead of ugly brown.

6 Likes

Red shorts would be awesome. Also a hide pants option, so people could actually use the Illidari loincloth in mogs.

7 Likes

Down with pants.

6 Likes

Iā€™ve always wanted to see what a romance that was across faction lines would look like in WOW. Donā€™t know if those would even be something that would work.

I like this half elc myself. Or would it be half olf? Orf?

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/5f/f5/40/5ff54043db3911abf6bf9f24ed743e0e.jpg

12 Likes

sheā€™s stunning!

2 Likes

Utterly and completely breathtaking.

2 Likes

You know it would be really cool if Blizzard would let us play more mixed races in the game. There are so many different things they could do with an idea like this.

4 Likes

I kinda agree. Not sure how to implement it.

Multiple races would seem a bad ideaā€¦ so making a Half Elf and a Half Draenei for instance would eventually bloat the races if they tried to make mixes of everything.

Maybe they could make a singular Half-race setup where you pick the two parts and one of them determines your sideā€¦

I donā€™t knowā€¦ but a half elf half Magā€™har orc does sound good to me.

6 Likes

I saw this art somewhere, either here on the forums or in the animal crossing discord, and I looked up the artist to learn more about the character. Her mother is an orc, and her father is a very brave half elf (the artist used a different word there but Iā€™m not sure I can use it on the forums). I found it refreshing that the elf was the male for a change!

2 Likes

Iā€™ve always wondered what a half human half space goat would look like.

She looks more like a troll to me with those long thin tusksā€¦

Well the setting sheā€™s in is D&D I believe, rather than WoW. Either way, I need her hairstyle for my orc ladies.

1 Like

I love it.

I had actually considered making the father the Belf for mine, but when I fiddled with the orc I didnā€™t feel happy with itā€¦ I had thought orcs got an ear option thing too which they donā€™t seem to haveā€¦ or Iā€™m VERY blind.

So I went with the picture that started the mess in my head anyways. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmmā€¦ little horns? :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes please.

2 Likes

I actually want stupidly long hairstyles for a lot of races. Seems like a lot of the women got a lot of short hairstyles.

2 Likes