Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

Wait… why did this come up? No judgement just went back through to figure out what you meant by this and I am confused. lol

They can play High elves right now. both sides.

And Blood Elves get what in this transaction?

1 Like

Absolutely nothing would be my guess. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I decided to make another elf just for fun. This time it’s a Subtetly rogue, Jadanor, a Silver Covenant high elf scout that was part of Vereesa’s squad in the battle of Theramore. Deeply disturbed by the destruction of the city, his quest for retribution against the Horde eventually led him to the void elves, who taught him how to wield the shadows as a weapon.

13 Likes

I did my own Sub rogue up in Maldraxxus style since I plan for him to join the Necrolord covenant! :smiley:

https://i.imgur.com/pXnOnVg.jpg

6 Likes

He looks so very happy about something.lol

3 Likes

He’s happy, because he knows he looks fabulous!

2 Likes

It’s amazing how green those eyes look!

1 Like

A bit late, but I saw someone mention getting some lightforged customizations…

Model toggle is a good idea.

Also to test to see if I have my new forum rank…

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/c2/30/2c/c2302c0e52b704037cca5ea9ce75502c.jpg

Finally… This is gonna be good!

5 Likes

Just posting here to remind Blizzard that Dark Ranger options (Red eyes and undead skin) are a very popular request for Blood Elves (or as a toggle.)

6 Likes

I just had a thought. The lack of a blind eye option with blue eyes may stem from the fact that they were originally intended as an NPC only option. Hopefully we’ll see that added at some later point, and for the upcoming purple as well.

1 Like

Probably a fair assessment.

1 Like

I’m still holding out hope that the datamined Velonara quest unlocks the skin and eyes for Blood Elf players in much the same way the Night Warrior options are unlocked for Night Elves.

7 Likes

I am glad they did not add it to the game. Imagine the forsaken player tears if BE can play undead paladins… Or… Would that be for forsaken player unlock???

1 Like

It would be cool if the quest lead to a model toggle unlock for Forsaken.

I’m suspecting it’ll sadly just be a lead-up to the tome that unlocks Undead Beast pets for Hunters. It is Hunter only after all.

That would be sad, a gnome hunter does not need to do a quest to get machanical pets.

Undead Hunters don’t need a quest for Undead Beasts either. They can tame them right now. The tome is for other races.
https://www.wowhead.com/guides/undead-hunter-pet-tames

2 Likes

Meh, I still like the model toggle ideas better :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

At this point, all we can do is hope.

1 Like

Man, I hope too much and people are still disappointed by my hope :frowning:

But for both Mechanical and Undead Pets, all hunters should be able to tame them without any tomes.

2 Likes

Oh, thanks for reminding me too Alamara, I need to farm the rep for my SC Tabard too. Well, never too late to finish.

1 Like