Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

Not getting forest troll skins feels like not getting MU Blackrock or Dragonmaw.

GG Blizz, I hope that you change your opinion during Shadowlands.

4 Likes

Ohhh yes and more upright options for darkspear so we can actually see our amazing chest tattoos and still have that “signature” slump blizzard loves so much

3 Likes

Pure white hair and jet black would be super cool on void elf!

2 Likes

Don’t forget white red orange brown and of course last but not in the least BLONDE.

1 Like

Yes it would. Very good void appropriate options.

I’d live with this but I still think it’s out of the void aesthetic overall.

No.

1 Like

I really wish I knew what triggered it to be account wide.

2 Likes

God what happened to that human female face. It actually looks more cartoonish now.

Well it looks like we agree on some things but go about it in different ways for different reasonings then. As everything the black hair you listed for example falls under a thing I’d want for the void theme.

I would like to see more customisations for Nightborne. I am loving all the ones they have given us so far on the BE/VE side. I am not going to go against anyone for their opinion, as it is THEIR opinion. More options are good, not bad.

6 Likes

As much as we all love customizations I think the one thing we all can agree that Velfs need most is more lore development from Blizzard.

2 Likes

I agree. Void Elves don’t have variety and Black and White wouldn’t add much to them. So Pure Red Hair, Brown, and Blonde would also add up to the color. At the end of the day. Let people play what they want instead of being forced in forced gameplay.

3 Likes

Add to the Void aesthetic as future options should.

You’re flat out asking for the entirety of the BE color scheme palette and Blood Elves need to be protected at this point which is why a lot of pushback is there when asking for this.

No one is forcing you to play a Void Elf, Blood Elves are available.

Forcing people to play Blood Elves is Forced gameplay.

3 Likes

It’s a two faction game, with a plethora of races to choose from, and no one is even forcing you to play the game LOTRO exists.

2 Likes

What does this entail?

I like the other Zandalari contributions you had.

At the very least some clear lore development. Answers to basic questions obviously laid out. Really help with the arguments nothing has been done with them.

Then go play a blood elf… You choose a Void Elf you’re a void elf.

Then why are you playing WoW? Its all forced gameplay by that metric.

Thats like saying I want to play a Tauren on the Alliance.

5 Likes

One I’m not on my Computer because I only have phone and second. That’s not what people want to play for High Elves. They don’t want to play forced races.

3 Likes

The world doesn’t revolve around these people. A compromise in your favor was already given.

4 Likes

I have a compromise proposal. Remove the light skin tones for void elves BUT put in a high elf allied race instead with the same light skin tones and light hair colors for Alliance.

Also allow all persons with void elves to claim a number of free race changes locked to high elf equal to the number of level 50 void elves they have.

Done, now the angry people will be happy that the void aesthetic is not infringed upon and I will be happy that I can race change a horde paladin to be a high elf paladin.

3 Likes

What did that poor word do to you?

As for the rest
https://i.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/171/293/128874496505848355.jpg

5 Likes