Continuation of New Customisation Options for: Void Elves, Blood Elves, & misc high elves

Some people just have it. I have no idea how.

If you mean account wide TL3 itā€™s seemingly random, Fezzy and Fallynn both have it but Iā€™m stuck to posting on Zuro for TL3.

I bet itā€™s because Iā€™m green, Blizzard hates green people.

1 Like

Only to those who are part of the secret club.

I got as far as the door with the little slit in it where a greasy pair of eyes demands:
ā€œWhatā€™s the password!?ā€

Unfortunately, I didnā€™t know it, so they wouldnā€™t let me in.

Yeah Iā€™m stuck to posting on Lannisterian but Iā€™m not complaining.

Iā€™d like to post a gif on Lannisfur every once and awhile though.

https://i.chzbgr.com/full/6741925632/h7554E9E2/cant-let-you-in-unless-you-say-dogfish.png

5 Likes

Iā€™m stuck to hunchback grey hair angry orc, I canā€™t post images on my shaman and it makes this orc sad.

Do you shake your fist at those dang straight-backed Orcs and tell those image posting hooligans to get off your lawn?

Not yet, Iā€™m not that old yet.

Maybe next year.

This is how I feel about straight back orcs.

They look great until they start moving, something about the movement on them feels off.

Itā€™s probably years of being used to hunch.

I found this at first, but I love them now.

Not sure if I changed my mind, or they changed the rigging a bit.

Yeah, Taur here was rolled with a hunch, being based off of Lanceā€™s orc warrior and all. I switched to straight back cause it went better with a Blademaster mog I was using while leveling, and it took some getting used to. I love it now though.

Iā€™m talking about the theme, not customizations. Void elves share the high elf theme with blood elves, but they still can look different. Void elves can have their own high elf options without taking belf hair colors or styles. Alliance high elves could get void elf hairstyles and colors, so we can identify more with them. Shades of light blue and purple, white and black for void elves would make them different from BEā€™s and still look like high elves.

But youā€™re using the theme as pretext to justify customizations that infringe on the BE theme. Do you see what Iā€™m saying?

You have two visual themes and Blood Elf fans just want to protect what we have left, we have nothing to show for ā€œnewā€ exciting stuff other than jewelry only one gender can use.

Which of my listed options infringe BE theme? I already said i donā€™t care for natural hair colors like orange or blonde, nor i want belf hairstyles. They share the magic elf theme, but they can look different. I donā€™t want a single option from BEā€™s.

Well your original statement was ā€œwhy canā€™t BEs share their theme with VEsā€ as if itā€™s fair VEs have two visual themes. To me that implies trying to validate any HE customization for VEs which in the context of VEs I think should be relegated to the Wayfarers but not the full extent of the BE main theme. So to me the RP tools are already working as intended, and I hope Blizzard doubles down on that.

As for black hair, white hair, purple hair what have you that all is applicable to the main theme of Void Elves so I donā€™t take issue with it personally.

But anything that is nullifying the Void I would say crosses over into pushing more into the BE theme which you already have the model copy and the main part so I find it unfair people will settle for nothing less then the whole request that they neither deserve nor are entitled to and at some point Blood Elf fans should be considered and I think they are by not including natural hair.

You said that we shouldnā€™t have full high elf theme, then i said that. But i think we donā€™t see ā€œhigh elf themeā€ as the same thing. I wasnā€™t asking for BE hair colors or styles, or any other BE feature for VEā€™s.

All high elves in game have belf hair colors and styles, I would never ask for the same options for void elves. I hope some day they give velf hairstyles to helf NPC to make them more distinct from BEs.

I wonā€™t care if we donā€™t get natural hair colors. My list for void elves hair colors would include: Black, white, lavender, light blue, pastel pink. These colors work well for void and high elf theme IMO.

I would love to see some of these colors given to void elves. There are blonde shades but they bleed into more voidy like colors at the ends.
https://i.pinimg.com/236x/fe/a9/e1/fea9e164326d41bc6b2adcc0b7eeb79e--purple-ombre-hair-looks.jpg

6 Likes

So many shades of purple :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

I want that one thatā€™s brown at the top and goes pink part way down.
https://i.imgur.com/zC7pFOQ.png

1 Like

Ohhh this thread again, gonna have to repeat myself here and yell

BEARDS FOR ALL TROLL RACES

GIVE FACIAL TATTOOS TO ZANDALARI

GIVE BLUE AND OTHER COLOR TATTOO OPTIONS FOR ZANDALARI

GOLDEN EGES ZANDALARI

BETTER HAIR STYLES FOR DARKSSPEAR WHY HALF IS OLD PEOPLE BALDING

8 Likes

Toss in Amani skins, and a model toggle if possible!

8 Likes